- Features & Benefits
- Cleaning Instructions
- Product Specifications
These Waterhog Impressions Custom Logo Mats have a digitally printed polyester surface with a waffle texture and rubber backing. These durable mats make great first impressions when used at commercial entrances such as schools, restaurants and retail locations.
These Waterhog Impressions Custom Logo Mats combine the best of both worlds by providing intricate and high quality printed artwork without losing the functionality of a tough outdoor scraper entrance mat.
Printed on a 100% UV resistant polypropylene fabric that is woven into a unique waffle pattern and reinforced by a strong rubber backing, these mat are perfect for your store front, lobby, school, restaurant, or any kind of medium to heavy traffic area.
|Fiber||PET (polyethylene terephthalate) printed/acid-dyed|
|Material||Nitrile rubber - smooth or universal cleated|
65-mil (body thickness 65-mil; border thickness 155-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.3750")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
- State-of-the-art digital printing system with up to 57 standard color options
- Bi-level surface effectively removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level until cleaning
- Certified slip resistant by National Floor Safety Institute
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending the performance life of the product
- Moulded rubber backing resists curling and cracking in all types of weather
- Earth-friendly rubber backing has 20% post-consumer recycled content
- This mat is very easy to clean: it can be vacuumed, steam cleaned, extraction cleaned or hosed off.
- No Set Up or Art Fees - No Minimum Order Quantity
- Available with your choice of Classic Rubber border or Fashion Fabric border (matching the fabric and background color of the mat)
- Perfect for high traffic areas both indoors and outdoors placements
- Email us for more information email@example.com
- Vacuum regularly-Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
- Hang mats to dry.
- Mats should be dry before placing back in service
- Flammability: Exceeds requirements for DOC FF 1-70
- Anti Static: < 1010 OHMS
- Slip Resistance: Certified by National Floor Safety Institute