Cheerleading Mats are made from a shock-absorbent foam and carpet surface. These lightweight and portable mats are easy to install and store. In addition to cheerleading competitions, these mats can be used for a variety of sporting events or for home practice.
Cheerleading Mats can be easily rolled up and set up so they are very convenient to be used for various sporting events or competitions where mats have to be moved frequently.
- A full mat section may weigh only 120 lb. so they can be easily rolled up by one person or can be carried by two. The rolling system on these cheer mats makes it easy and safe for any one person to set them up or break them down.
- These cheer mats are designed to last for a long time as they are made out of the highest quality materials and thus offer excellent protection.
- High-impact cross-linked polyethylene and EVA foams materials used in these athletic mats offer durability and great shock absorption.
- Heavy-duty carpet in this cheer mat provides a soft feel and durability.
- An advanced flame laminating process is used that fuses together the carpet and foam that binds the two together for maximum strength, creating a near-perfect bond.
- Cuts have to be made in the foam on the backside of the mat so the mats can be rolled up easily. High tech computerized system makes a perfect cut every time while leaving the carpet layer completely untouched, for a fold that won't fail over time
- These cheer mats made out of carpet are 1-3/8" thick or 2" thick. While EVA foam mats are 1.5" or 2"
- Mat Sizes can be customized. For instance, in order to have a 42' x 42' Floor, you can join 7 of these 6' x 42' sections together. Or for a 54' x 42' floor, you can combine 9 of these sections together.
- Size of one section: 6' x 42'
- They are backed with a three-year warranty.
- Colors Available: Blue, Red, Black, Gray, and Purple.
- Velcro strips are not included when you are buying one mat but when you buy two or more, one roll of velcro 4" is included for each seam.
- *Please call Customer Service for a quote on a Logo Cheer Mat, logo charges are not included in web pricing. 1-800-624-0041
- 1-3/8" - is standard mat thickness on a cheerleading mat that offers the perfect combination of performance, versatility, and portability.
- 1.5" - This is available only in EVA foam, 1.5" mats offer a spring-like bounce at an economical price.
- 2" - These offer the most superior performance and available in both standard and EVA foam.
- 42' x 42' Competition Floor (Seven 6' x 42' mat sections)
- 54' x 42' Competition Floor (Nine 6' x 42' mat sections)
- Cheer Mats for Home are available in two sizes: 4' x 6' (1-3/8" thick & 2" thick) and 5' x 10' (1-3/8" thick)
- Individual carpet rolls: 6' x 42'.
- Need a custom size? Just call us at 1-800-624-0041 or 604-628-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Size||6' x 42' (standard) or custom sizes|
|Section Width||6 feet|
|Section Length||42 feet|
|1-3/8" Stored (Rolled) Size||32" (diameter) x 72" (height)|
|2" Stored (Rolled) Size||41" (diameter) x 72" (height)|
|Max Custom Size||6 feet x 130 feet|
|42' x 42' Floors||7 mat sections @ 6' x 42'|
|54' x 54' Floors||9 mat sections @ 6' x 42'|
|1-3/8" Section Weight||110 lbs|
|2" Section Weight||135 lbs|
|Standard Foam Thickness||1-3/8" or 2"|
|EVA Foam Thickness||1.5" or 2"|
|Foam Specs||Closed-cell Cross-linked Polyethylene foam
or SuperFlex EVA foam
|Carpet Specs||26 oz. Carpets|