Waterhog Eco Elite Entrance Mats as the name suggests is an eco-friendly and a certified green product. Using these mats especially for your new projects can assist in winning you valuable LEED certification points. The carpet material used in manufacturing the Eco Elite mats is 100% PET post-consumer recycled fiber reclaimed from drink bottles. Even the backing used on the Eco Elite is recycled from 20% post-consumer car tires. WaterHog Eco Elite mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Eco Elite mats feature an attractive herringbone pattern.
- Clean & Dry - Raised nubs remove dirt and moisture from shoes and trap it below foot level; water dam border holds up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe
- Eco-Friendly - PET fabric (30 ounces/square yard) is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles, and SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Durable - Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain Resistant - Solution-dyed PET fabric is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
|Material||Recycled PET Fabric|
3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability for the surface of carpets
ECO Elite Entrance Mats are ideal for heavy traffic areas, all commercial entrances and can be used for all applications.
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog mat:
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas).
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.