Trapezoid Vaulting Boxes are made of firm foam and vinyl surface and designed for gymnastics applications. These versatile blocks can be removed and connected to accommodate various activities.
The Trapezoid Vaulting box can be used as a vaulting horse when they are strapped together. And individually each section can be used as a spotting block with a 1-3/8" top layer of crossed-link polyethylene foam over firm polyurethane foam.
This product comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Vaulting trapezoids can be used as a spotting platform, vaulting horse, or steps where you can jump on it or over it.
- Made out of 55ILd with a top layer of 1-1/4" cross-link.
- They are available in mini or standard sizes.
- Their heavy-duty 18oz. covers can withstand the roughest activities.
- They are extremely versatile.
- Vaulting Trapezoids are made with 3 cushions red, yellow, and blue
- 36" x 48" x 48" has a fourth cushion (green)
|VB52836||28" x 36" x 36"||50 lbs (2 sections)|
|VB53036||30" x 36" x 36"||60 lbs (3 sections)|
|VB53648||36" x 48" x 48"||120 lbs (4 sections)|