|Edging||Rubber or Recycled Polyester|
|Application||High Traffic - Indoor & Outdoor|
|Sizes Available||Stock Sizes|
Waterhog Eco Premier Mat
Waterhog Eco Premier is the ideal indoor/outdoor entrance mat designed to give you outstanding performance and beauty. Eco-friendly, the Eco Premier surface is made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET polyester derived from plastic drinking bottles. A 3' x 5' mat diverts approximately 60 bottles from landfills and it doesn't just stop there, the rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled tires. A unique diamond face pattern creates the ultimate visual appearance.
- A multi-denier fiber construction combines thick fibers for scraping with fine fibers for wiping, providing better performance and longer life.
- Face NUBS are reinforced with rubber to resist crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- "Water Dam" border is designed to hold water and dirt on mat to minimize slip hazards and floor damage around perimeter of the mat.
- Highly absorbent fabric allows mats to hold up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard!
- Removes and traps dirt and moisture and holds it on mat below shoe level so it is not tracked in
- Certified "high traction" by the National Floor Safety Institute. Gripping action minimizes movement on most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces.
- Lays flat, won't crack or curl like vinyl mats.
- Easy to clean, just vacuum or hose off and hang to dry.
- Waterhog Eco Premier is suitable for either indoor or outdoor use.
- 1 week lead time
Sizes and Weight