- Features & Benefits
- Cleaning Instructions
Waterhog Logo Mats are made of polypropylene fabrics inlaid into a rubber backing to feature your custom logo. These mats can absorb up to 1.5 gallons of water, making them perfect for commercial areas such as banks, sport arenas, airports and property management facilities.
If you are looking to showcase your brand and or logo but still need to it be functional as a scraper mat at heavy traffic areas both indoors and outdoors, then the Waterhog Inlay mat will make for an excellent choice.
|Material||SBR rubber - smooth or universal cleated|
78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.3750")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes CPSC FF 1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
- We actually cut each piece of your logo out of one piece of fabric and then we place the logo pieces back into another fabric background, similar to a jigsaw puzzle. An adhesive is then attached to the back of the fabric to hold all of the letters and logo into place. After this process, a Green 20% recycled content rubber backing is applied with reinforced edges. In the press, a mold is placed on top of the mat creating a waffle like pattern. This bi-level surface creates a "scraping effect" on this mat, when shoes walk across it.
- Mat is made from 100% UV resistant polypropylene fabric for indoor and outdoor placements and is 3/8” thick
- The fabric used on this mat is heavy duty and will soak up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard.
- Molded rubber backing resists curling and cracking in all types of weather
- Available in smooth and cleated backing types
- Earth-friendly rubber backing has 20% post-consumer recycled content
- This mat is very easy to clean: it can be vacuumed, steam cleaned, extraction cleaned or hosed off. No Set Up or Art Fees - No Minimum Order Quantity
- Designs are created using a unique inlay process that can include up to 19 colors per mat
- Mats are certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Provides a slip-resistant surface which effectively removes tough dirt, grime and water from feet. Certified slip resistant by National Floor Safety Institute
- Perfect for high traffic areas both indoors and outdoor placements
- Email us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacuum regularly - Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
- Hang mats to dry.
- Mats should be dry before placing back in service.
Endless Design Possibilities
Choose from our custom logo mats that allow you to showcase your brand in style.
With our wide range of options, you can choose between inlaid or printed mats to create the perfect look for your business.
Sourced and designed to last in Canada, our mats stand up to the heaviest of usage.
Entrances such as the Vancouver Waterfront Station that sees millions of people walk through their doors each day, have now used our product, the CM Viper Mats to protect their floor for many years.