WaterHog Grand mats feature a beautiful half oval mat that can be placed at either or both ends of the standard WaterHog Diamond mat to create an attractive and "grand" entrance to your facility.
- Clean & Dry - Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable- Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant- Solution-dyed PET fabric (24 ounces/yard2) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Safe- Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly - Rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled rubber from car tires; PET surface is made from 97% recycled content reclaimed from plastic
- Available in 19 colors with 78-mil SBR rubber with universal cleated backing or smooth backing
Fiber: Solution-dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
Weight: 24 ounces/yard2
Material: SBR rubber - smooth or universal cleated
Thickness: 78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog mat:Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas). Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry. Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.