WaterHog Eco Grand mats feature a beautiful half oval mat that can be placed at either or both ends of the standard WaterHog Eco Elite or WaterHog Eco Premier mat to create an attractive and "grand" entrance to your facility.
- Clean & Dry - Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable - Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant - Solution-dyed PET fabric (30 ounces/yard2) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly - Rubber backing contains 20% post-consumer recycled rubber from car tires; PET surface is made from 97% recycled content reclaimed from plastic
- Available in 8 colors with 78-mil SBR rubber with universal cleated backing or smooth backing
*Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. The tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Material: Solution-dyed PET (polyethylene terephthalate)
Weight: 30 ounces/yard2
Material: SBR rubber - smooth or universal cleated
Thickness: 78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes CPSC FF 1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog mat:Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas). Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry. Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
Made to Impress
Experience the perfect combination of style and functionality with our flagship entrance mats. These mats are made with top-grade materials that not only create an aesthetically pleasing entrance but also excel in keeping areas clean.
Sourced and designed to last in Canada, these mats stand up to the heaviest of usage.
Entrances such as the Vancouver Waterfront Station that sees millions of people walk through their doors each day, have now used Canada Mats to protect their floor for many years.