- Sizes & Weight
- Cleaning Instructions
WaterHog Diamond mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Rather than the traditional WaterHog "waffle" pattern, these mats feature an attractive diamond pattern.
- Clean & Dry - Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable - Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant - Solution-dyed PET fabric (24 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly - PET fabric is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles, and SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
Solution-dyed PET (polethylene terephthalate)
Waffle, Diamond, Diagonal, or Geometric
BACKING OPTIONS (SBR or Anchor Safe nitrile)
SBR rubber (with 20% recycled content) - smooth or universal cleated
78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
Nitrile rubber - Anchor Safe (only available with classic rubber border)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Institute (NFSI).
- Passes flammability standard CPSC FF 1-70.
|SIZE||SIZE Approx. (in.)||Approx. Item Weight (lbs.)|
|2' x 3'||24 x 35||5|
|3' x 4'||35 x 46||9|
|3' x 5'||35 x 59||12|
|3' x 6'||35 x 70||14|
|3' x 8.4'||35 x 95||18|
|3' x 10'||35 x 118||20|
|3' x 12.2'||35 x 147||25|
|3' x 16'||35 x 193||33|
|3' x 20'||35 x 239||41|
|3' x 23.8'||35 x 281||47|
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your WaterHog mat:
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower-traffic areas).
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris. Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
Made to Impress
Experience the perfect combination of style and functionality with our flagship entrance mats. These mats are made with top-grade materials that not only create an aesthetically pleasing entrance but also excel in keeping areas clean.
Sourced and designed to last in Canada, these mats stand up to the heaviest of usage.
Entrances such as the Vancouver Waterfront Station that sees millions of people walk through their doors each day, have now used Canada Mats to protect their floor for many years.