The Taishan Judo mats are world-renowned for their quality and are the perfect mat for competition level judo.
*Taishan Judo Mats are only available via special orders with a minimum quantity of 30 mats. Please contact us for more details.
These martial art/Judo mats are specifically designed to both provide footing during grappling/striking sports along with providing protection against injuries resulting from slams, takedowns, and falls.
The unique construction of these mats features the following layers:
- The mat is wrapped in Polyvinyl Chloride leather with a rice patter surface which allows for a firm footing and easy movement along with the mat for the athlete.
- A high Quality compressed sponge layer, featuring a high grade absorbing effect yet are firm enough to not disturb the footing, helping in prevention against ankle and wrist injuries)
- A middle Fiberboard layer to prevent deforming from expansion and contraction from the constant falls.
- A bottom layer of XPE Foam (Crosslinked polyethylene) that provide optimal cushioning to absorb the effects of a takedown and distribute the weight evenly.
- An Anti-slip layer under the mat to prevent it from moving around.
The competition Judo mats are 5 cm thick (2”) and available in a Red or Yellow Color.
The Standard Size for the Taishan Competition Judo Mats is 1m x 2m ( ~ 3' x 6')
Please contact us via email us at email@example.com for quotes on custom sizes, density, or thickness on the judo mats.