- Care and Cleaning
Peel and Stick Tiles Garage Flooring from Canada Mats are great for adding a combination of beauty and functionality to your garage floors. They come with a 5 year guarantee.
- RaceDay Peel and Stick Tile is made of solid polyvinyl which is of the highest quality from top to bottom
- RaceDay tile is very comfortable for walking but is tough enough to drive on
- Keeps your garage floor clean as it is highly resistant to battery acid, anti-freeze, alkali and salt
- Comes with a 5 year warranty and looks great as it is made of vinyl which gives it a great glossy finish
- Easy to install compared to other competitive products
- Aids in sealing garage floors from moisture with its adhesive backing and protects from concrete damage
- Can be moved and and re-positioned if necessary
- Offers insulation and is not brittle, will not chip or crack
- If you need any more information please contact us at contact us at 800-624-0041 or email us at email@example.com
Base Thickness: 95 mil (0.095”)
Race Day Peel and Stick Tiles can be effectively washed with water and soap or household detergent suitable for floor. Be careful not to leave any harsh detergent or chemicals on the floor. It will also be effective in maintaining the longevity of tile floor. Certain automotive vinyl products may cause your garage floor to be slippery. Use a non-slip vinyl floor cleaner–protector such as Armstrong Once ’n Done® Floor Cleaner or Armstrong Shinekeeper® Floor Polish. Do not strip, polish, buff or burnish and always sweep floor with light broom or floor cleaning pad for vinyl flooring.