The Fire Retardant Niru® Cushion-Ease® 650SFR is a high performance interlocking anti-fatigue matting system made with a resilient rubber compound with a drainage top anti-slip surface texture and a multi-nib backing for comfort and ergonomic support of the mat. Made of 100% nitrile rubber compound that provides the highest resistance to chemicals, cutting fluids, animal fats, oils and greases. Fire Retardant rubber is chemically treated to be slow burning or self-extinguishing when exposed to an open flame. Niru® Cushion-Ease® FR mold has been engineered to produce a mat that is functional, comfortable and durable. Large holes provide excellent drainage and aeration leaving a dry, clean work area. All Cushion-Ease® series mats have a male/female interlocking system for individual workstations, long runs, unique configurations and wall-to-wall floors. Also compatible with NoTrax® M.D. Ramp System® for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant platforms.
Niru Cushion-Ease 650SFR Mats include modular design.
- Resilient rubber compound and unique multi-nib support design offers exceptional fatigue relief
- Large hole drainage design keeps moisture and debris free away
- Easy to snap-together system for on-site custom work station platforms
- Nitrile provides highest level of resistance to chemicals, oils and greases
- Fire Retardant meets the Federal Flammability Standard DOC FF 1-70. The mat is chemically treated to be slow burning or self-extinguishing when exposed to an open flame.
- Meets NFPA Safety Code 101 Class 1.
- Compatible with any Cushion-Ease® family mats
- 551 M.D. Ramp System® and 552 extra wide M.D.-X Ramp System™ available
|Material||100% nitrile fire retardant rubber compound|
|Sizes Available||3' x 3', 3' x 5'|