- Features and Benefits
- Artwork Requirements
Made with blended synthetic fibers of polypropylene fiber and composite rubber backing, Dura Nop Entrance Mats are excellent dirt and moisture catchers. Perfect for indoor and outdoor spaces with medium to high traffic, these mats are mildew resistant. With omni directional berber pattern that masks dirt and allows effortless cleaning, they ensure your areas stay clean and safe.
Please upload high resolution, camera ready artwork
A vector format is preferred. e.g. .AI or .EPS files
|Face Style||Berber Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Blended Yarns|
|Backing||Premium Composite Rubber|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor Areas with Moderate to Heavy Traffic|
|Total Height||12.7mm (1/2")|
|Total Weight||0.45 lb/ft²|
|Roll Length||12.5mm (41')|
- Fibres are solution dyed and UV stabilized to resist fading from rubbing and sun exposure.
- These anti-static mats absorb approximately 6.6L/m2 (1.45gal/yd2) of water
- Heavy Duty Edging reduces tripping hazards
- Limited 3 Year Abrasive Warranty on flat surfaces
- Set sizes are available in a maximum of 1.8mx2.4m (6’x8’)
- Rolls are available in a maximum size of 2.4mx12m (6’x39’)
- For regular Dura Nop Entrance Mats without an inlaid logo click here
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
- Ideal for commercial entrance and exit ways with medium to high traffic areas
- Hospitals, Hospice, Medical Clinics
- Apartment Buildings and Condominiums
- Retail Stores, Shopping Centers, Department Stores and Malls
- Restaurants, Spas, Resorts and Hotels
- Please upload high resolution, camera ready artwork.
- A vector format is preferred. e.g. .AI or .EPS files.
- Please note that complicated artwork may be subject to approval.
- Please email your logo to email@example.com for a more accurate quote, or for larger sizes in terms of width.
Made To Last
INLAID LOGO MATS
Inlaid logos are cut out of solution dyed material and inset into a base mat where the logo shape has been cut out.
This creates a long lasting logo that does not fade unevenly or have its print scrapped off after years of use.
Sourced and designed to last in Canada, CM Viper Mats stand up to the heaviest of usage.
Entrances such as the Vancouver Waterfront Station that sees millions of people walk through their doors each day, have now used CM Viper Mats to protect their floor for many years.