- Cleaning Instructions
Designed for outdoor use, the Brush Hog mat features coarse nylon fibers that aggressively remove dirt and moisture from shoes to keep your floors clean and dry.
The turf-pile construction aggressively scrapes dirt from shoes and filters moisture and dirt away from the mat surface. Made of fade-resistant solution-dyed nylon, this mat will not fade in sunlight.
|Material||SBR rubber (with 20% recycled rubber from car tires) smooth or universal cleated|
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
Brush Hog is recommended for outside applications
- all commercial buildings
- dry or wet outdoor environments
- Vacuum regularly - Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract, clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
- Hang mats to dry
- Mats should be dry before placing back in service
Prevent dirt and dust from being tracked indoors, keep indoor floors and carpets clean, moisture free and safe for everyone.
Wipe and scrape footwear clean, maintain a professional environment and communicate attention to detail in your workplace.
Simply hose the mat with water and hang dry; use vacuum and extraction cleaning methods as needed.