Digital Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
OutPeak services Inc (DBA Canada Mats & Posh Baby & Kids) is hiring a full time Digital Marketing Coordinator to help optimize and grow it’s various ecommerce websites.
We're looking for a highly skilled Digital Marketing Expert with proficiency in both organic and paid web marketing. Working alongside the core marketing team, you will help grow our sales across North America.
Remote work is an option for this position.
Who is OutPeak Services?
We are an established and rapidly growing e-commerce and distribution company that specializes in sourcing, customizing and retailing high quality products to several distinctive markets throughout North America.
The Company has 2 main divisions. Posh Baby & Kids is a distributor of high end kids products and manages brands such as the Bentley Trike, McLaren Kids, and Dwinguler. The second division contains our line of brands that deal with commercial and residential matting product, and manages brands such as Canada Mats, Coco Mats N More, Mat Supplier Group.
Some of our websites include canadamats.ca, bentleytrike.com, and poshbabyandkids.ca.
Our company culture embraces an ideas-oriented environment where everyone’s input is valued, and you will have many chances to take on or even lead projects that will impact the overall growth of the company.
What you will do:
- Analyze search engine optimization to ensure the websites are performing at their peak ability.
- Improve and maintain domain authority rankings among the appropriate top keywords by coordinating SEO campaigns including On-page optimization & Off-page link building.
- Generate weekly reports on website performance in terms of rankings and usability.
- Drive qualified traffic to the websites and maintain high conversion rates by managing pay-per-click campaigns on Google Ads.
- Coordinate content development including web page content, and blogs.
- Implement tracking scripts on websites through Google Tag Manager & 3rd party Platforms.
Successful candidates should be:
- Experienced. We're looking for people who have a proven track record of achieving high ROAS and improving website performance.
- Knowledgeable. We're looking for candidates who have deep knowledge of google and other search engine criteria and rules. Google Ads and Analytics certifications will be good to have.
- Creative. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit that can think outside the box and grow our customer base. Using the deep knowledge you have to gain an advantage on competitors in the search field will be good to have.
- Growth-oriented. The ability to accept feedback and critiques will help you tailor your work to reach its best potential—and to grow! Teamwork and a willingness to work, learn, and grow together is critical to our success.
Ideally, you also will have…
- 3+ years of proven experience with search engine marketing. Please provide examples and references.
- A proven track record of maintaining positive ROI on advertising campaigns. Please provide examples of past work that has lead to an increase with these metrics.
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build successful interpersonal relationships with discipline partners across the organization.
- A proactive, self-starter spirit and ability to work both independently and on a team without micromanagement.
What you will get:
- Work with a fun Team!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open book management
- Annual bonuses
- Full time employment opportunities upon completion of your co-op program
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- Onsite kitchen
- Flexible extended health / dental plan
- Growth Opportunities
If you are interested please send us your resume/portfolio by applying below.2021-06-01|||6943 Antrim Ave. Burnaby BC.|||Marketing||||||g5yNUrOAUUUNfLJt|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false