Here is something different from all other custom logo mats - WaterHog Sculptures are produced by creating a custom mold of your logo and permanently pressing or
molding it into the fabric mat. This is not only unique but it gives you the same functionality when it comes to projecting your branding and logo out there for all to see!
|Material||SBR rubber - smooth or universal cleated|
78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.3750")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
- Custom, molded tone-on-tone logos created with a single color.
- Logo is permanently molded into the material and will not crush
- Affordable logo option when larger quantities of mats are required
- Waterhog Sculptures is 3/8” thick, and made from 100% polypropylene fabric
- Mat has a surface "Waffle" style pattern
- Earth-friendly rubber backing has 20% post-consumer recycled content
- “Water Dam” border traps dirt and moisture.
- Absorbs up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard.
- Resists curling and cracking
- Solution-dyed for excellent colorfastness
- Durable, UV resistant.
- Easy to clean! Vacuum, hose off or steam clean.
- Perfect for home builders, real estate companies, apartment communities and large corporate account
- No set-up fees.
- No art fees.
- Initial minimum order of 100 mats.
- Subsequent orders have no minimums.
- Minimum Text Height: 3" (includes lower case text)
- Minimum Line Thickness: 3/8"
- Any space between letters or design elements must be at minimum 1/4"
NOTE: The text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis. Gradients, tints, screens and transparencies are not supported and should not be used.
- Home Builders
- Apartment Communities
- Real Estate Companies
- Retail Stores
- Large Corporate Accounts
- Ski Lodges
- For dry soils, dry vacuum.
- For wet soils, hose off or steam clean.
- Only use a neutral, solvent-free cleaner.
- Pressure wash for a deep clean.
- During winter months, use a nylon brush or a broom before vacuuming to loosen soils.
- Allow mats to dry thoroughly before returning to service.