- Features and Benefits
Here is something different from all other custom logo mats - WaterHog Sculptures are produced by creating a custom mold of your logo and permanently pressing or molding it into the fabric mat. This is not only unique but it gives you the same functionality when it comes to projecting your branding and logo out there for all to see!
NOTE: Initial minimum order of 100 mats.
*Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. The tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
|Material||SBR rubber - smooth or universal cleated|
78-mil (body thickness 78-mil; border thickness 143-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.3750")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes DOC-FF1-70 for the surface flammability of carpets
- Custom, molded tone-on-tone logos created with a single color.
- Logo is permanently molded into the material and will not crush
- Affordable logo option when larger quantities of mats are required
- Waterhog Sculptures is 3/8” thick, and made from 100% polypropylene fabric
- Mat has a surface "Waffle" style pattern
- Earth-friendly rubber backing has 20% post-consumer recycled content
- “Water Dam” border traps dirt and moisture.
- Absorbs up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard.
- Resists curling and cracking
- Solution-dyed for excellent colorfastness
- Durable, UV resistant.
- Easy to clean! Vacuum, hose off or steam clean.
- Perfect for home builders, real estate companies, apartment communities and large corporate account
- No set-up fees.
- No art fees.
- Initial minimum order of 100 mats.
- Subsequent orders have no minimums.
- Minimum Text Height: 3" (includes lower case text)
- Minimum Line Thickness: 3/8"
- Any space between letters or design elements must be at minimum 1/4"
NOTE: The text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis. Gradients, tints, screens and transparencies are not supported and should not be used.
- Home Builders
- Apartment Communities
- Real Estate Companies
- Retail Stores
- Large Corporate Accounts
- Ski Lodges
- For dry soils, dry vacuum.
- For wet soils, hose off or steam clean.
- Only use a neutral, solvent-free cleaner.
- Pressure wash for a deep clean.
- During winter months, use a nylon brush or a broom before vacuuming to loosen soils.
- Allow mats to dry thoroughly before returning to service.
Acceptable file formats include: ai, psd, gif, tif, png, eps, jpg. We recommend at least 200 dpi for best results.
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Endless Design Possibilities
Choose from our custom logo mats that allow you to showcase your brand in style.
With our wide range of options, you can choose between inlaid or printed mats to create the perfect look for your business.
Sourced and designed to last in Canada, our mats stand up to the heaviest of usage.
Entrances such as the Vancouver Waterfront Station that sees millions of people walk through their doors each day, have now used our product, the CM Viper Mats to protect their floor for many years.