- Features and Benefits
MegaDeck HD composite matting is the strongest, best engineered interlocking panel system on the market today. MegaDeck HD, heavy-duty composite mats are designed specifically for high-traffic work sites, such as power transmission, oil rigs, and construction sites. MegaDeck HD creates a stable platform or portable roadway anywhere in the world, regardless of climate or terrain.
For MegaDeck installation, it is recommended to have 8 SignaRoad pins per mat.
7.5’ L x 14’ W x 4” H (105 ft2)
2.3 m x 4.3 m x 10.16 cm (9.75 m2)
USABLE (DUE TO FLANGE)
6.5’ L x 13’ W x 4” H (84.5 ft2)
1.981 m x 3.962 m x 10.16 cm (7.85 m2)
|WEIGHT||1,095 lbs (496.7 kg)|
|FLANGE THICKNESS||2 in (5.08 cm)|
|COLOR||Beige (custom colors available)|
|MATERIAL||High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with special impact modifiers that incorporate UV resistance and anti-static properties|
|WEIGHT LOADING||600 psi, depending on subsurface conditions|
|CONNECTION SYSTEM||Proprietary, self-aligning, aluminum cam S 2 Lock™ system that connects the overlapping flange from adjacent mats with a simple twist of a standard T-bar|
- Superior Weight-Bearing Capacity: MegaDeck HD composite mats have a weight-bearing capacity of up to 600 psi / 86,400 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Strong Support Structure: MegaDeck HD’s cross-ribbed interior distributes weight across the entire panel. These mats are not intended for bridging.
- Maximum Shipping Efficiency: MegaDeck HD mats are properly sized to easily ship 40 mats in standard ISO containers and flatbed trailers.
- Easy Cleaning: MegaDeck HD mats can be cleaned using a high-powered pressure washer. Most commercial cleaning agents will not damage the surface, but consideration should be given to environmental concerns.
- Flammability Resistance: UL-94 HB Rating.
- Non-Conductive: MegaDeck HD composite materials are inert, providing a non-conductive safe working platform.
- Better than Wood: Unlike plywood, MegaDeck HD will not warp, rot, crack, or delaminate, and contains no unsafe chemicals.