BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
6943 Antrim Ave. Burnaby BC.Business Development/SalesTue, Jun 01, 2021Full time
OutPeak services Inc is hiring a full time Business Development Coordinator to help build and manage online communities around various brands owned by the company.
We're looking for a highly skilled Business Development Coordinator who will help grow our major accounts as well as grow revenue with our existing major accounts across North America.
Who is OutPeak Services?
We are an established and rapidly growing e-commerce and distribution company that specializes in sourcing, customizing and retailing high quality products to several distinctive markets throughout North America.
The Company has 2 main divisions. Posh Baby & Kids is a distributor of high end kids products and manages brands such as the Bentley Trike, McLaren Kids, and Dwinguler. The second division contains our line of brands that deal with commercial and residential matting product, and manages brands such as Canada Mats, Coco Mats N More, Mat Supplier Group.
We work with some of the biggest retailers in North America including Bed Bath & Beyond, Canadian Tire, Hudson’s Bay, Nordstrom, and many others.
Our company culture embraces an ideas-oriented environment where everyone’s input is valued, and you will have many chances to take on or even lead projects that will impact the overall growth of the company.
What you will do:
- Work closely with major accounts to build the product presence across North America.
- Analyze product performance amongst the major accounts.
- Plan and organize a promotional calendar with all the major accounts.
- Identify and pitch to new accounts that are a good fit for our products.
- Analyze and forecast future demand to help with purchasing.
- Research and source new products that are ideal for distribution across North America.
Successful candidates should be:
- Experienced. We're looking for people who have experience in dealing with major accounts and building relationships with purchasing departments.
- Knowledgeable. We're looking for candidates who have demonstrated ability to retain immense knowledge of an industry and it’s purchasing/sales behaviour.
- Creative. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit that can think outside the box and grow our accounts via promotion of existing products or sourcing of new products.
- Growth-oriented. The ability to accept feedback and critiques will help you tailor your work to reach its best potential—and to grow! Teamwork and a willingness to work, learn, and grow together is critical to our success.
Ideally, you also will have…
- 1+ year of professional experience in a sales/business development setting.
- Fantastic writing/communication skills.
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build successful interpersonal relationships with discipline partners across the organization.
- A proactive, self-starter spirit and ability to work both independently and on a team without micromanagement.
What you will get:
- Full time employment opportunities upon completion of your co-op program
- Work with a fun Team!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open book management
- Annual bonuses
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- Onsite kitchen
- Flexible extended health / dental plan
- Growth Opportunities
If you are interested please send us your resume/portfolio by applying below