Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
OutPeak services Inc (DBA: Canada Mats & Posh Baby and Kids) is hiring a full time Social Media Manager to help build and manage online communities around various brands owned by the company.
We're looking for a highly skilled Social Media Manager who will help grow our community on various social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. Working alongside the core marketing team, you will help grow our brands across North America.
Who is OutPeak Services?
We are an established and rapidly growing e-commerce and distribution company that specializes in sourcing, customizing and retailing high quality products to several distinctive markets throughout North America.
The Company has 2 main divisions. Posh Baby & Kids is a distributor of high end kids products and manages brands such as the Bentley Trike, McLaren Kids, and Dwinguler. The second division contains our line of brands that deal with commercial and residential matting product, and manages brands such as Canada Mats, Coco Mats N More, Mat Supplier Group.
Some of our major accounts include: @bentleytrike, @poshbabyandkids, and @cocomatsnmore on Instagram.
Our company culture embraces an ideas-oriented environment where everyone’s input is valued, and you will have many chances to take on or even lead projects that will impact the overall growth of the company.
What you will do:
- Create and schedule content for our various social media profiles.
- Find and recruit appropriate brand ambassadors/influencers for the various brands across the different social media platforms.
- Actively engage with members of our online community daily.
- Grown the community and number of members while maintain a strong engagement rate.
- Collaborate to design and implement social strategy across various channels.
- Work on creation and distribution of PR campaigns.
- Use content management system such as Later to schedule posts.
Successful candidates should be:
- Experienced. We're looking for people who have experience with writing and managing social media communication, updates, campaigns, etc.
- Knowledgeable. We're looking for candidates who have deep knowledge of community trends, and strong proven ability to keep up with new social media platforms.
- Creative. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit that can think outside the box and grow our communities. Come up with contests, surveys, and other ways of engaging with our followers.
- Empathetic. We need someone who cares deeply about the community, can speak our voice, engage with our followers in a genuine/authentic way.
- Growth-oriented. The ability to accept feedback and critiques will help you tailor your work to reach its best potential—and to grow! Teamwork and a willingness to work, learn, and grow together is critical to our success.
Ideally, you also will have…
- 1+ year of professional experience operating in a social media and/or community management capacity.
- Completed or enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or equivalent discipline.
- Fantastic writing skills.
- Excellent strategic and creative thinking skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build successful interpersonal relationships with discipline partners across the organization.
- A proactive, self-starter spirit and ability to work both independently and on a team without micromanagement.
What you will get:
- Work with a fun Team!
- Competitive compensation plan
- Open book management
- Annual bonuses
- Full time employment opportunities upon completion of your co-op program
- Alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee
- Onsite kitchen
- Flexible extended health / dental plan
- Growth Opportunities
If you are interested please send us your resume/portfolio by applying below2021-06-01|||6943 Antrim Ave. Burnaby BC.|||Marketing||||||ac2M4pJidk6OXcsY|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false