|Face Style||Berber Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Blended Yarns|
|Backing||Premium Composite Rubber|
|Edging||High Profile Vinyl|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor Areas with Moderate to Heavy Traffic|
|Total Height||12.7mm (1/2")|
|Total Weight||0.45 lb/ft²|
|Roll Length||12m (39')|
Dura Nop Inlaid Logo Mat
Dura Nop Inlaid Logo Mats are constructed with coloured synthetic fibres that are carefully arranged to form your custom logo. These mildew resistant mats feature a composite rubber backing and are designed to trap and hide dirt and moisture both indoors and outdoors.
Dura Nop Inlaid Logo Mats are highly economical with their low cost and excellent performance. With blended synthetic fibres, these mats will protect underneath and surrounding floors from damage by collecting the majority of moisture and dirt from shoes. The rigidity of these mats’ backing and vinyl ramp edging prevents lifting and slipping. These durable, functional and attractive mats are most effective in indoor and outdoor commercial entrance ways with moderate to high foot and wheeled traffic.
The great thing about these mats is that they can be customized to feature your company’s unique logo.
Why Dura Nop Inlaid Logo Mats?
Dura Nop Inlaid Logo Mats are widely used across North America due to their exceptional functionality and durability for a low cost. Using their blended synthetic fibres, these mats trap 80% of dirt and moisture, leaving surrounding floors damage free, clean and safe. Also, these mats feature an hobnail (berber) pattern, hiding dirt and allows for easy cleaning with a regular vacuum. Your logo will stay looking clear and clean on this mat because of its grime camouflaging capabilities and durability.
With a heavy duty ramp edging, these mats allow easy transition of foot traffic, carts and wheelchairs from the floor to the mat. This rigid edging and premium composite rubber backing prevents lifting and slippage.
These mats’ are resilient to the harshest Canadian climates, with their synthetic fibers they are highly resistant to mold and mildew and can withstand even the harshest salts and chemicals. Regular vacuuming is recommended to maintain Dura Nop Entrance Mats, but they can also be cleaned by hosing or hot water extraction.
Pattern, Colouring and Logo
The blended synthetic fibres that construct Dura Nop Mats are solution dyed and UV stabilized to produces an even colouring that resists fading and staining even with heavy use. These mats are available in a variety of colours which can be inlaid together to form your custom logo. Fibres are needlepunch constructed into a hobail (berber) pattern which camouflages grime and can easily be cleaned.
- ▸ Please upload high resolution, camera ready artwork.
- ▸ A vector format is preferred. eg - .ai or .eps files.
- ▸ Please note that complicated artwork may be subject to approval.
- ▸ Please email your logo to email@example.com for a more accurate quote, or for larger sizes in terms of width.
- ▸ Ideal for commercial entrance and exit ways with moderate to high traffic
- ▸ Hospitals
- ▸ Apartment Buildings
- ▸ Warehouses
- ▸ Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
Features and Benefits
- ▸ Fibres are solution dyed and UV stabilized to resist fading from rubbing and sun exposure.
- ▸ These anti-static mats absorb approximately 6.6L/m2 (1.45gal/yd2) of water
- ▸ Heavy Duty Edging reduces tripping hazards
- ▸ Limited 3 Year Abrasive Warranty on flat surfaces
- ▸ Dura Nop Entrance Mats are available in 12 colors which are grey, aspen, bordeaux, beige, cardinal red, harvest, black shadow, charcoal, midnight sky, chocolate, sisal and blue.
- ▸ For regular Dura Nop Entrance Mats without an inlaid logo click here
- ▸ Set sizes are available in a maximum of 1.8mx2.4m (6’x8’)
- ▸ Rolls are available in a maximum size of 2.4mx12m (6’x39’)
- ▸ Regular lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact us for rush orders (shipped within 1-2 days)
This durable matting is constructed with fibres arranged into a hobail (berber) pattern, composed of a rubber backing, which allows us to cut the mats to the exact size and shape that you need. Custom sized mats can be ordered online as shown above. If you are looking for a custom shape, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.