Tritan Extreme Duty Mats
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
- Tritan is a tough durable "Almost indestructible" combination of nylon fibers and rubber blended into a mat that is oblivious to extreme conditions, metal-working areas, welding areas, milling lines and forklift traffic.
- The drain-thru design allows debris and liquids to drop thru mat.
- Tritan stands up to inorganic materials such as caustic soda, white and black liquor, nitric, sulfuric, and hydrochloric acids. It stands up to organic materials such as methyl alcohol, mineral oil, ethylene glycol and triethanolamine.
- Tritan suffers no deterioration from ozone exposure and weathering, no signs of deterioration at 400 degrees Farenheit. No fracture or visible cracks due to cold temperature, -45 degrees Farenheit.
- Tritan Extreme Duty Mat offers the most aggressive non-slip surface in the industry.
- Nothing works like it. Nothing lasts like it, in the most extreme conditions.
|TED-2436||2´ x 3´||12.0 lbs.|
|TED-3660||3´ x 5´||30.0 lbs.|
|TED-310||3´ x 10´||60.0 lbs.|
|TED-320||3´ x 20´||120.0 lbs.|
|Custom Sizes - Available in Lengths up to 25 Lin. Ft.|
|Stock #||Size||Wt./Ln.ft.||Price per Lin. Ft.|
Color: Black Only. 5/8" Thick.