Stair Steps Mats are great for teaching young kids to learn how to go up and down and offer skill-building for crawling motor skills with arms and legs movements.
- Made out of foam, these skills mats teach young kids how to go up and down.
- These mats offer a great opportunity for older or taller students to learn to walk up and down for depth perception and balance skill development.
- These stair step mats can be easily mixed with other shape mats to create a fun activity area.
- Kids can learn to climb too difficult places and to walk around to other pieces of equipment. They can be used with other shapes in obstacle courses or play centers.
- These mats feature a dense 70 ILD polyurethane foam with a top layer of 1 1/4" cross-link
- These fun mats are custom made for each specific order.
- These mats are great for gyms, daycare, preschools, play centers, etc
- These stair mats offer skill building for crawling motor skills with arm and leg movements.
- Sizes Available: 24' x 22 x 14", 24' x 32 x 21"
|DS52422||22" x 24" x 14" (DOUBLE)||8 lbs|
|TS53224||32" x 24" x 21" (TRIPLE)||11 lbs|