These stair mats are great for learning crawling motor skills with arm and leg movements and younger kids as to how to go up and down. For older kids, they also teach depth perception and balance skills development.
Stair Steps Mats are great for teaching young kids to learn how to go up and down and offer skill-building for crawling motor skills with arms and legs movements.
This product comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Made out of foam, these skills mats teach young kids how to go up and down.
- These mats offer a great opportunity for older or taller students to learn to walk up and down for depth perception and balance skill development.
- These stair step mats can be easily mixed with other shape mats to create a fun activity area.
- Kids can learn to climb too difficult places and to walk around to other pieces of equipment. They can be used with other shapes in obstacle courses or play centers.
- These mats feature a dense 70 ILD polyurethane foam with a top layer of 1 1/4" cross-link
- These fun mats are custom made for each specific order.
- These mats are great for gyms, daycare, preschools, play centers, etc
- These stair mats offer skill building for crawling motor skills with arm and leg movements.
- Sizes Available: 24" x 22" x 14", 24" x 32" x 21"
|DS52422||22" x 24" x 14" (DOUBLE)||8 lbs|
|TS53224||32" x 24" x 21" (TRIPLE)||11 lbs|