- Recommended Use
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the promotion of frequent and thorough hand washing for workers, customers, and visitors. Since people tend to look down when they walk, mats can serve as a great way to promote important messages or reminders.
Our line of Hand washing message mats are available in 5 different designs and two sizes.
These mats feature:
- Photographic-Quality Print - designs are digitally printed at 76 dpi, making fine details, shading, and 3D images achievable
- Eco-Friendly - PET (polyethylene terephthalate) carpet surface contains 50% post-consumer recycled content reclaimed from plastic bottles
- Fade Resistant - PET yarn has excellent color-fastness and is resistant to fading from repeated washing/cleaning
- Stain Resistant - PET yarn is naturally resistant to staining
- Choose from 60 standard colors
- Available with choice of SBR (48 mil), nitrile rubber (52 mil, 65 mil, 90 mil) or vinyl (70 mil) backing
- Commercially launderable (when backed with nitrile rubber)
Material: PET (polyethylene terephthalate) printed/disperse-dyed yarn - contains 50% post-consumer recycled plastic from drink bottles
Weight: 23 ounces/yard2
Construction: Cut pile
Substrate: Freudenberg LUTRADUR® polyester spunbond non-woven fabric 3.8 oz. per square yard (130 grams per square meter)
BACKING (available with nitrile, SBR, or vinyl)
Material: Nitrile rubber - smooth, universal cleated or suction
Standard duty 52-mil (body thickness 52-mil; border thickness 94-mil)
Medium duty 65-mil (body thickness 65-mil; border thickness 107-mil)
Heavy duty 90-mil (body thickness 90-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
Material: SBR rubber (with 20% recycled content) - smooth or full cleated
Thickness: 48-mil (body thickness 48-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
Material: Vinyl (PVC) - smooth only
Thickness: 70-mil (body thickness 70-mil; border thickness 70-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability tests EN ISO 11925-2 (2010) and EN ISO 9239-1 (2010).
- Passes BS 4790 (1987) determination of the flammability of textile floor coverings.
Recommended for indoor commercial use at entryways, in lobbies, at front desks or anywhere you want to display your message.
Sanitary & Safety Message Mats
Direct foot traffic with visual cues and important safety messaging
Help direct users to sanitization areas with the use of mats. Safety messaging encourages users to take action and promotes frequent washing of hands and use of hand sanitizer.
These mats are designed to communicate and direct traffic to certain areas of your premises for safety precautions. Help guide traffic around your spaces while maintaining distancing and proper safety guidelines. Allow users to find visual cues that direct them to take the appropriate actions.
Stick-and-Stand mats are adhesive-backed mats designed to clearly mark floors and provide customers with a safe place to stand while waiting in lines. Facilitate safe social distancing at your establishment easily with stick-and-stand mats that are easy to clean and are anti-microbially treated