|Edging||Raised "Snap-On" Plastic Edging|
|Total Height||25mm (1") At Edges|
Park Smart Garage Parking Containment Mats
Protect your garage floor from the various elements that can be deposited from your vehicle and cause damage. The Park Smart Garage containment mats will keep your floor free from oils, anti-freeze, road salts, and other vehicular fluids. They can also collect mud and debris that you don’t want tracked onto your garage floor. Park Smart Garage Mat is therefore the ideal solution for keeping your garages clean and spotless and your one shop stop to eliminate the problem of dirt and mud from tracking inside the home keeping it clean.
- Made out of heavy duty 20-mil vinyl Park Smart Garage Mat will withstand daily parking wear and tear
- Raised 1" edges contains oil and other liquids and prevents it from spreading onto the garage floor.
- These parking pads assist in keeping your homes and garages safe by keeping all your walk areas dry.
- The Park Smart containment mats have a quick and stress free set-up
- These parking mats are water-proof, can withstand harsh temperatures and work well below zero degree Fahrenheit.
- Resistant to anti-freeze, oil and grease. However, they are not resistant to solvents, chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- All sizes of Park Smart Clean Park comes complete with 24 in. long Snap-On side pieces and 18 in. long Snap-On end pieces which are very easy to install.
- As the Park Smart containment mats are designed for use indoors - they are not UV treated.
- Park Smart comes backed with a 1 year warranty.
- Available in one color - Grey
- Thickness: 0.75"
- Sizes: 7' x 14', 7' x 16', 7' x 18', 7' x 20', 7' x 22', 9' x 20' and 9' x 22'
- If you are looking for heavier use, see our Heavy Duty Park Smart Garage Containment Mats.
- Attach long V-Shaped pieces to left and right sides. Start at the edge closest to the street. See figure 1.
- On the end farthest away from the street, cut down vinyl sheet so it protrudes 1½” inches beyond the last long V-Shaped side piece. See figure 2.
- On the side farthest away from the street, attach the short V-Shaped pieces. See figure 3.
- Next, lay the flat parts with the mushroom shaped profile on the floor, under the edge of the vinyl sheeting, closest to the street. See figure 4.
- Each kit has two ramp sections with a rounded corner. These ramp sections snap on top of vinyl sheet, with the rounded corner next to the long V-Shaped side pieces. See figures 5 & 6. First, snap down the ramp sections with the rounded corners, on the left and right sides of the Garage Mat. The ramp sections snap over the over vinyl sheeting, onto the flat parts with the mushroom shaped profile. See figure 7. Next, start at the left side, and snap down the remaining top ramp sections.
For more information please see the video below
- Discolouration of the vinyl sheeting may occur over time and does not affect the integrity of the material. Tire imprints due to the weight of your vehicle on the vinyl sheeting may occur and will not affect your Clean Park®.
- Remove one or more of the end pieces closest to the garage door. Be careful not to puncture or cut the vinyl sheeting with the edge of the top piece as you pull it off. Sweep the Park Smart with a soft bristle broom. Hose off the Park Smart. Use a soft bristle broom to push water towards the open area, off of the Park Smart. Only a mild dish soap may be used on the Park Smart. Do Not Use Solvents, Harsh Chemicals, Abrasive Cleaners or Bleach.