|Face Style||Diamond, Diagonal, Geometric|
|Application||High Traffic Areas|
|Sizes Available||18" x 18" Each Tile|
|Total Height||1/4" and 7/16"|
|Total Weight||30 ozs./sy|
Waterhog Eco Premier Tile
The Waterhog Eco Premier Tiles have been designed to give you outstanding performance when it comes to keeping a clean entrance and will also add value to the décor of your office entrance. Use the Eco Premier Tiles as an indoor entrance Scraper & Wiper Matting for areas that see heavy traffic like entrances, recessed mat wells, lobbies, vestibules and elevators.
The bi-level surface construction on the Waterhog Classic Tiles filters more sand from shoes than finishing/rental mats that do not have same type of construction. This reduces maintenance costs, improves indoor air quality and protects floor surfaces from premature wear.
- Made with premium 30 oz., anti-static, 100% post consumer recycled PET fabric from plastic bottles for the fibre face
- Comes with a 100% SBR rubber backing
- Each Eco Premier tiles is 18” x 18” in size
- You have a choice in thickness for the Eco Premier Tiles - 1/4” or 7/16”
- Comes in Diagonal, Diamond or Geometric patterns. Each pattern may be special ordered with the universal recycle symbol molded into the pattern.
- Permanent rubber reinforced bi-level face will not crush. Provides years of superior dirt and moisture collection
- The Eco Premier Tiles give you modular flexibility to handle small to large entrances
- Designed to be installed in high-traffic areas such as entrances, recessed mat wells, lobbies, vestibules and elevators
- The Waterhog Eco Premier Tiles come in cases of 12 tiles/per case for the 1/4" and 10 tiles/per case for the 7/16"
- NOTE: Prices mentioned are on a Per Case basis
- 70% to 80% of dust, dirt and grime are tracked in from outside on people’s feet, permanently damaging floors and interior surfaces.
- It is estimated that the cost to find and remove a single pound of dirt from a building can run in excess of $600 in cleaning costs. As few as 150 people entering a facility can track in one pound of dirt in a 5 day work week... costing over $30,000 annually to remove
- Waterhog Scraper/Wiper entrance mats are manufactured with a rubber reinforced bi-level face construction to effectively filter dirt and moisture at the door
- A high performance mat system, the Waterhog Scraper/Wiper mats can stop over 80% of the dirt and moisture from entering buildings, significantly reducing maintenance costs and damage to your facilities’ floors
- Vacuum regularly - Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
Waterhog Eco Premier Tile Patterns
Waterhog Eco Premier Tile Color Options