|Material||Anti-Static, 100% Polypropylene Fiber System|
|Backing||SBR Rubber Backing|
|Application||High Traffic Areas|
|Sizes Available||18" x 18" Each Tile|
|Total Height||1/4" and 7/16"|
|Total Weight||24 ozs./sy|
WATERHOG CLASSIC TILE
The Waterhog Classic Tile offers outstanding cleaning performance and benefits as an Entrance Scraper & Wiper Matting. Made with recycled content, the Classic Tiles are designed for areas that see heavy traffic like entrances, recessed mat wells, lobbies, vestibules and elevators.
The bi-level surface construction on the Waterhog Classic Tiles filters more sand from shoes than finishing/rental mats that do not have same type of construction. This reduces maintenance costs, improves indoor air quality and protects floor surfaces from premature wear.
- Made with premium 24 oz., anti-static, 100% polypropylene fiber system
- Needle punched Solution dyed polypropylene fibres of the mat makes it a durable product. Colors will not fade, dries quickly after cleaning and is resistant to rot and mildew
- Comes with 100% SBR rubber backing
- Each Classic tile is 18" x 18" in size.
- You have a choice of thickness for Classic Tiles - 1/4" and 7/16.
- Comes in Classic Square, Diamond, Geometric or Diagonal pattern
- The Waterhog Classic Tiles come in cases of 12 tiles/per case for the 1/4" and 10 tiles/per case for the 7/16"
NOTE: Prices mentioned are on a Per Case basis
- 70% to 80% of dust, dirt and grime are tracked in from outside on people’s feet, permanently damaging floors and interior surfaces.
- It is estimated that the cost to find and remove a single pound of dirt from a building can run in excess of $600 in cleaning costs. As few as 150 people entering a facility can track in one pound of dirt in a 5 day work week... costing over $30,000 annually to remove
- Waterhog Scraper/Wiper entrance mats are manufactured with a rubber reinforced bi-level face construction to effectively filter dirt and moisture at the door
- A high performance mat system, the Waterhog Scraper/Wiper mats can stop over 80% of the dirt and moisture from entering buildings, significantly reducing maintenance costs and damage to your facilities’ floors
- Vacuum regularly - Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
Waterhog Classic Tiles Patterns
Waterhog Classic Tiles Color Options