|Face Style||Random Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Tufted Yarns|
|Application||Indoor Areas with Moderate to Low Traffic|
|Total Height||9.5mm (3/8")|
|Total Weight||0.6 lb/ft²|
|Roll Length||18.3m (60")|
Viper 2000 Poly-Plush Entrance Mats
Poly-Plush Mats are highly economical with their low cost and strong performance. Made with absorbent synthetic fibres, these mats trap dirt and moisture to keep surrounding floors clean. Poly-Plush Mats also hide collected grime which keep entrances looking tidy all day. In addition to the high value for a low cost, these mats are attractive when featured in entrances and walkways. These mats can be used in indoor and outdoor commercial areas with low to moderate traffic, but they perform best indoors.
Why Viper 2000 Poly-Plush Entrance Mats?
Made from soft tufted synthetic yarns, Poly-Plush Mats work well to absorb moisture and trap dirt. These synthetic fibres are also stain, abrasion, mildew and sun damage resistant to help keep surrounding areas clean and safe. These mats’ non slip PVC vinyl backing adds support and stability to prevent accidents. Also, this backing will help to prolong the lifespan of underneath flooring by protecting them without staining them.
Poly-Plush Mats feature a cut pile, which provides a soft texture. These mats’ low profile allows for easy transition of foot traffic, carts and wheelchairs onto and off of the mat.
Poly-Plush Mats are available in a charcoal colour. The dyed fibres are stain and fade resistant, keeping these mats looking clean and new after continual use.
- ▸ Ideal for low to moderate traffic commercial entrance and exit ways
- ▸ Hospitals
- ▸ Apartment Building Entrances
- ▸ Retail Stores
- ▸ Offices
Features & Benefits
- ▸ Low cut synthetic yarns make Poly-Plush Mats easily accessible to wheeled traffic
- ▸ The facing traps and hides moisture and dirt
- ▸ The PVC vinyl backing on the Poly-Plush Mats is non slip and chemical resistant
- ▸ Sizes come in a maximum of 3m (10’) long
- ▸ Poly-Plush Mats are made in the USA
- ▸ Regular lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rush orders (shipped within 1-2 days)