|Material||Polyethylene and Polyurethane Foam|
|Total Weight||50lb - 120lb|
With current lead times, all orders placed on this product will be delivered after Dec 25, 2019
Trapezoid Vaulting Boxes are made of a firm foam and vinyl surface and designed for gymnastics applications. These versatile blocks can be removed and connected to accommodate various activities.
The Trapezoid Vaulting box can be used as a vaulting horse when they are strapped together. And individually each section can be used as a spotting block with a 1-3/8" top layer of crossed-link polyethylene foam over firm polyurethane foam.
- Vaulting trapezoids can be used as a spotting platform, vaulting horse or steps where you can jump on it or over it.
- Made out of 55ILd with a top layer of 1-1/4" cross link.
- They are available in mini or standard sizes.
- Their heavy-duty 18oz. covers can withstand the roughest activities.
- They are extremely versatile.
- Vaulting Trapezoids are made with 3 cushions red, yellow, and blue
- 36" x 48" x 48" has a fourth cushion (green)
|VB52836||28" x 36" x 36"||50 lbs (2 sections)|
|VB53036||30" x 36" x 36"||60 lbs (3 sections)|
|VB53648||36" x 48" x 48"||120 lbs (4 sections)|