|Face Style||Fine Rib|
|Application||Industrial - Insulative|
|Sizes Available||Roll Sizes - 2', 3' & 4 ft - Roll Length: 75'|
Switchboard Dielectric Matting
Switchboard Dielectric Anti-fatigue Matting is designed to protect and insulate workers in high voltage areas and used to reduce shock around high-voltage equipment. It comes in black color and is ozone, flame and oil resistant.
Lead Time: 3-5 Days
Our Switchboard Dielectric Matting with its insulating Nitrile Rubber/PVC matting has been specifically engineered to protect workers against electrical shock when working around high voltage apparatus within product specifications. Keep your workers safe and your workspace accident free.
- Switchboard Dielectric Matting is designed to protect and insulate workers in high voltage areas.
- Used to reduce shock around high-voltage electrical apparatuses, fuse boxes, switchgear, control panels and heavy machinery.
- Switchboard Dielectric Matting exceeds the accepted testing standards for rubber insulated matting as a floor covering for the protection of workers
- Available in Class II: 1/4" thick-30,000 volts; Class III: 3/8" thick-40,000 volts
- Please contact us at 1-800-624-0041 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details and to place an order.
- This switchboard anti-fatigue mat is ozone, oil and flame resistant.
- Switchboard Dielectric Matting comes in Black color and is sold in 75' rolls
- Custom Cut Sizes are available in 2 ft., 3 ft., 4 ft. widths
|Switchboard 2 ft Class II Black 1/4"||$34.99/LNFT|
|Switchboard 3 ft Class II Black 1/4"||$42.99/LNFT|
|Switchboard 4 ft Class II Black 1/4"||$71.99/LNFT|
|Switchboard 3 ft Class III Black 3/8"||$94.99/LNFT|