Static Dissipative Corrugated Top Anti-Fatigue Mats
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
- Provides reliable long term protection from static discharge and personnel discomfort in manufacturing area.
- 1/8" thick static dissipative corrugated surface with a resilient closed cell polymeric sponge base.
- Your choice: 1/2" or 7/8" overall thickness with beveled edges.
- Resistivity: Less than 107 OHMS, test method ESD-57.1 1994.
- Static dissipative matting should always be used with a ground cord.
- Use ground cord AA-107 to connect all ESD mats to a building ground or an electrical outlet, using the screw that secures the outlet cover as the attachment point.
|Stock #||Size||Weight Ea. 1/2"||Weight Ea. 7/8"|
|SDC-2436TT||2´ x 3´||9.0 lbs.||12.0 lbs.|
|SDC-3660TT||3´ x 5´||23.0 lbs.||30.0 lbs|
|Custom Sizes - Available in Lengths up to 75 Lin.Ft.|
|Stock #||Size||Wt. Lin. Ft. 1/2"||Price per Lin. Ft.||Wt. Lin. Ft. 7/8"||Price per Lin. Ft.|
|SDC-36TT||36"||4.5 lbs.||63.49||6.0 lbs.||74.49|
|SDC-48TT||48"||9.0 lbs.||147.99||12.0 lbs||171.99|