|Construction||18 oz Vinyl / 1-3/8" Cross-link Polyethylene Foam|
|Sizes Available||4' x 4', 4' x 6', 4' x 8',5' x 10', 6' x 12'|
With current lead times, all orders placed on this product will be delivered after Dec 25, 2019Sparring Martial Art Mats are perfect for any martial arts training and competitions as they are designed for optimum footing as well as offer excellent floor protection.
Training your martial arts routine on a hard floor affects the body in numerous ways. It can wear down your feet, your back, and your knees. Moreover getting slammed repeatedly on the floor during your drill, serious injuries could possible occur to bones, joints, and head. We therefore suggest you take the necessary precautions to prevent such injuries or body wear and tear. The Sparring Martial Art Mats is such a solution - it offers excellent floor protection as they are designed for optimum footing and designed to be ideal for pivoting, kick techniques and sparring.
Features and Benefits
- These mats are ideal for any martial arts training and competitions. Provides cushioning and protection for pivoting, kick techniques and sparring forms of martial arts.
- Sparring Mats connect end to end, side by side, or can be used individually as they have velcro on all four sides
- Portable and easy to handle, these martial art mats can be taken anywhere to competitions, gyms or other events.
- Made out of heavy duty vinyl these sparring mats features 1-3/8" cross-link foam.
- These martial art mats are custom made for each order.
- The Sparring Mats comes with customizable velcro options for optimal use. The V2 Velcro option has velcro on 2 ends while the V4 Velcro options has the velcro on all 4 ends of the mat. Please select the Velcro option you prefer as you select the colour and size of the mat.
- Colors Available: Royal Blue, Yellow, Red, Green, Black, Pink, Purple, Orange, and Lime Green.
- Sizes: 4' x 6' , 4' x 8' , 5' x 8', 5' x 10' and 6' x 12'.
- Thickness: 1-3/8" thick
- If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-624-0041 or 604-628-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org