Recycled Anti-fatigue Mats
Standing for long periods of time can restrict normal blood flow in the body and cause strain and stress on muscles and joints especially if the surfaces are concrete or ceramic tile. This can cause the body to feel tired and create pain, aches and fatigue. Over a longer period of time, it can cause chronic health issues, fatigue and musculoskeletal diseases which can result in reduced downtime due to absenteeism. Hence, in order to improve the morale and productivity of workers and give them comfort and support, the use of anti-fatigue mats has been propagated.
- The top rubber surface of the Recycled Anti Fatigue Mat is made of 100% post-production waste, that makes it 100% recycled.
- Combining the durability and strength of recycled rubber for top and soft cushioning of polyurethane in the middle, this mat offers the best of both worlds.
- This Anti Fatigue Mat improves blood circulation and flow, by acting like a shock absorber, subtly reacting to shifts in the body and offering a comfortable barrier between the user and hard floor.
- Designed for tougher environments, these recycled mats are perfect for welder, machinists, factory workers and industrial workers. However, these mats are also attractive enough for stores and office use.
- Individually hand-crafted these recycled anti-fatigue mats are available in seven convenient sizes and two colors of Solid Black and Black Flecked with White
- Mats are prevented from sliding with the anti-slip properties of rubber.
- The Recycled Anti Fatigue Mat offer comfort and support to workers by improving their health and well-being by enhancing their posture and blood flow and reducing chronic aches, pains and fatigue. This in turn, increase the productivity and morale of workers, reduce absenteeism and downtime associated with fatigue and injury and overall improve the bottom line of the business.
- This Anti Fatigue Mat has 1/8" thick recycled rubber for the top surface with 5/8" thick polyurethane in the middle. This ensures that the mat will retain its flexibility and soft cushion and will not dry over time.
- Recycled Anti Fatigue Mats are eco-friendly and hence are ideal for those looking for a green product. Moreover, they are an excellent choice for someone seeking credit points for products recognized with LEEDS ( Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) .