- Product Specifications
Incline Mats are ideal for helping with tumbling while learning back handsprings and back tucks.
- These incline mats are very versatile.
- They assist in tumbling with gravity
- These mats are non-folding. However, you can add an option for folding
- These mats add an extra kick to your performance and have an added foam padding to add extra protection.
- Made out of 55 ILD with top layer 1 1/4" cross-link, these deluxe incline mats offer stability and a firm surface for sure-footed landings and perfect balance.
This product comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
|24" x 48" x 14"||IWD2448||25 lb|
|36" x 72" x 16"||IWD3672||35 lb|
|48" x 72" x 16"||IWD4872||47 lb|
|60" x 84" x 16"||IWD6084||60 lb|
built for performance
Our gymnastics skill shapes come in a variety of sizes for youth and adult training.
Our inline mats are ideal for tumbling movements and gravity assisted rolls or flips. They can easily be folded to a block for spotting or storage.
Our shock-absorbent foam mats are essential to any gymnast. These mats are lightweight, portable, and specially designed to prevent impact injuries.
📦 FAST SHIPPING PRODUCT
🚚 Ships in 2 Business Days
Introducing our folding gym mat, the perfect fitness companion for workouts at home or on the go. With its durable construction and versatile design, this gym mat is the ideal accessory for various physical exercises and sports activities. It's the ideal all-purpose economic option.
Skill Level: Beginner Athletes
Starting at $4.99/sq ft.