|Material||Closed Cell Foam|
|Construction||SBR Rubber Top Bonded to a Dense Closed Cell Foam|
|Face Style||Pebble-embossed rubber|
|Edging||Bevelled Extension of Face Fibre|
|Sizes Available||2' x 3', 3' x 5', 3' x 12'|
|Custom Sizes||Available in 2',3' and 4' widths|
|Total Weight||1.0 Lbs/SqFt|
Pebble Trax Matting
The Pebble Trax Matting is an economical anti fatigue mat which measures at 1/2” thick. Perfect for harsh industrial areas with cold hard floors, this mat provides a great comfort during long days of standing along with added traction to reduce slip and fall incidents.
The non-directional top surface makes the Pebble Trax design very easy to clean.
Moreover, the pebble-embossed rubber top also resists exposure to sparks from welding.
- Available with RedStop – provides extra traction to prevent the mat from slipping and sliding on various smooth surfaces.
- Construction - Resilient SBR rubber top surface combined with a dense closed cell foam base.
- Resistant to de-lamination.
- Sloped and beveled foam edges - provides easy access onto and off the mat.
- Splicing option available for custom widths
- Great for welding locations; and work cells that are subjected to extreme traffic.
- Available in a solid black color.
Please select the linear feet option to order a mat in a custom size.
2’ width - $33.89 per Linear Feet
3’ width - $50.79 per Linear Feet
4’ width - $67.69 per Linear Feet