Magic LED Little Ladybug
Little Ladybug Doormats with teal border are made out of coir which makes them environmentally friendly. Vibrant colors in a modern stripe pattern will offer a warm welcome to all guests.
- These doormats are designed to be durable and can stay out all year long.
- Made out of crush proof LEDs so even high heels on the mat would be ok
- These mats light up as they have LED that offers security, safety and a warm and hearthy welcome to your visitors
- The battery operated motion sensor box features a 120 degree motion sensor that lets you to choose between a constant light mode and motion sensor mode.
- Coir fibers on this doormat scrape the dirt and mud off from shoes and boots keeping the floors clean/
- Little ladybugs doormats have been designed for high traffic areas and entrances.
- Since they are made of 100% coir, they are a green and environmentally friendly product.
- The unique design on these doormats will not fade as they are made out of fade resistant inks.
- These doormats feature a non-slip latex backing so they are 100% waterproof.
- Size : 18" x 30"
- Use 3 AA Batteries (not included)
What makes these mats unique?
These mats light up! A battery operated sensor box that includes options for constant light or for motion activated light make the mats light up. The lights are embedded into the mat to protect them and to make them invisible during the day.
What is coir fiber?
Made out of outer husks of the coconut, these fibers are woven into mats in the small coastal villages of Kerala and then colorful, fade-resistant designs are stenciled on them.
How do I take care of this mat?
First of all, you have to disconnect the battery operated motion sensor box and remove it . Then gently spray the doormat with a garden hose to wash off the dirt. Make sure to dry the mat before reconnecting the battery operated motion sensor box.