|Face Style||Diamond Plate Pattern|
|Application||Commercial / Industrial Environments|
|Total Height||48mm (1.9")|
|Total Weight||2 lb/ft²|
Hexa Deck Flooring supports extraordinary weight, and heavy loads with its unique design that offers tremendous strength as this flooring supports each other on six sides.
- Manufactured in a hexagonal shape, each Hexa Deck tile naturally offers extraordinary strength and versatility that avoids the structural weakness associated with square modules.
- Hexa Deck is perfect for areas where durable access and ground protection is needed along with lightweight design, fast and installation, modularity and seamless connections are required. Hexa Deck is ideal where temporary flooring, equipment access and ground protection is needed.
- Each hexa deck tile is completely modular, interchangeable and expandable and can be easily installed and removed by unskilled labor and personnel.
- Designed to be durable and long-lasting, hexa Deck Flooring is easy to clean and maintain and slip-resistant.
- Hexa Deck is designed for outdoors as it has UV additives for a longer outdoor life.
- Hexa Deck event flooring is easy to install as it incorporates an industry wide leading connection system and does not use locks, cams, connectors, clips or moving parts hence there is nothing to lose, break or damage. Each hexa deck tile in interlocks with eash other using an easy to use, channel overlay/underlay system. Simply slide each tile next to another Hexadeck section, where it is easily “locked” into place. No tools are required for installation.For instructions on how to install them please see Hexa Deck Installation Instructions.
- Hexa Deck is suitable for heavy duty access requirements and has been designed to distribute weight effectively for medium weights such as forklift, staging, equipment and other vehicles.
- HexaDeck can be used in conjunction with lightweight geotextile fabric to offer access and extraordinary ground protection for heavier application over natural grass such as semi-tractor trailers, For large trucks, simple inexpensive geotextile may be placed under the HexaDeck to assist in weight distribution and to prevent "cookie cutting" under such tremendous weights.
- HexaDeck temporary roadways are ideal for portable access over grass, sand, and dirt, and can be installed quickly on any job site. Hence, it is less expensive than other heavy duty options and offer an attractive and seamless option.
- When Hexa Deck is not in use, HexaDeck tile can be stored compactly on pallets for easy transport and sections may be stored on standard pallets or in our specialized HexaDeck transport pallets.
- Special Events
- Emergency Services
- Maintenance Areas
- Field Hospitals
- Beach Access
- Athletic Fields
- Civliant Utility Projects
- Construction Sites
- Asia Games in Qatar for opening and closing ceremonies
- By US and other militaries for disaster relief and tactical shelters.
3.00 sq/ft in Hexagonal configuration 26” wide at widest point Height: 1.9"
|Module Weight||6 lbs. / 96 oz. / 2.72 kg. / 2772 grams|
|Per Sq Ft.||2 lbs. / 32 oz. / 0.91 kg. / 907 grams|
|Per Sq Meter||21.5 lbs. / 9.75 kg|
|Material||High-Density Polyethylene. UV Inhibitors added.|
|Fire Rating|| UL 94HB (Underwriters Laboratory Yellow Card Number)
This test signifies that this product does not flare up when exposed to an open flame and
|Hot Wire Ignition Rating||3|
|Melting Point||324 Fahrenheit / 162 Celsius|
Flooring module incorporates multi-directional, concentric, structural support ribbing,
allowing for distribution of weight and loads. Reinforcement ribbing width is 0.14” (over 1/8”).
|Weight Loading|| 30,000 lbs. sq/ft static load, solid sub-surface
Suitable for light and heavy pedestrian and vehicle use on multiple ground surfaces.
|Warranty||3-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects|
|Grass Feature Protection||
a) Tiles feature an integrated moisture canopy that allows for moisture retention.
b) HexaDeck incorporates drainage holes that provide ventilation, air and small amounts of light to grass below.
c) Underside is specially designed to protect grass by distributing weight