|Face Style||Snowflake Pattern|
|Application||Outdoor Areas with Cold Temperatures|
Heated Flakes Premium Snow Melting Stair Mats
Slip and fall injuries on stairs can extremely dangerous with little space to gather your footing and in most cases a larger fall. Keep yourself and your guests safe this winter from ice and snow accumulating on your stairs by deploying the heated flakes premium snow melting system.
The heated flakes stair mats effectively melt away snow at a rate of 2” per hour so that it does not accumulate and turn into harmful ice. Combined with the traction provided by the flakes pattern and treaded bottom, these mats create a safer landing are for your feet.
Canadian designed to keep your entrances, walkways and stairs safe, the heated cubes premium heated mats are UV protected, interconnecting, electrically heated rubber mats. These features help them last longer and withstand heavy duty use.
These mats are also heavy enough to stay in place around slippery environments and strong enough to handle the weight of cars.
- The Heated Flakes Premium snow melting stair mats are 11” x 38” in size
- Available walkway mats and doormats can be connected with the stair mats to create a complete system.
- A GFCI power unit is required to power the premium heated Flakes snow melting system. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Each GFCI can support an amperage load of up to 13.6 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Flakes Premium Doormat uses 1.9 Amps, 240V uses 0.8 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Flakes Premium Walkway mat uses 3.4 Amps, 240V uses 1.7 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Flakes Premium Stair mat uses 0.9 Amps, 240V uses 0.45 Amps
- Made of SBR moulded rubber, the premium snow melting mats are completely waterproof and very durable.
- Operating at 7 to 10 degrees Celsius, these premium heated mats can melt snow at 2” per hour
- These heated mats will continue to melt snow in extremely cold temperatures as low as -15 degrees Celsius
- All Heated Cubes Mats come with a 2 year Manufacturer’s warranty