|Material||SBR Moulded Rubber|
|Face Style||Raised Cube Pattern|
|Application||Outdoor Walkways with Cold Temperatures|
Heated Cubes Premium Snow Melting Walkway Mats
**Please note the Heated Cubes Walkway Mats are on backorder until mid-January. Items will ship out as soon as they come back in stock**
These Heated Walkway Mats are electrically heated connectable rubber mats. These waterproof mats keep outdoor walkways clear of snow and ice all winter throughout cold temperatures as low as -15°C.
Keeping the pathway up to your home or building can be crucial in creating safe environment for your family and guests. Slip and fall accidents are one the leading causes for injury during the winter, and is only made worse by the conditions we face here in Canada.
The heated cubes premium snow melting walkway mats are specifically designed to take a beating from the harsh Canadian weather and keep automatically melting snow, so that you don’t have to get out shovel and engage in hours of back breaking labour.
Canadian designed to keep your entrances, walkways and stairs safe, the heated cubes premium heated mats are UV protected, interconnecting, electrically heated rubber mats. These features help them last longer and withstand heavy duty use.
These heated bocks snow melting systems are tough enough to handle the weight of cars, making it perfect for use in driveways, and making sure that you don’t get stuck shoveling your way out.
The unique offsetting design featuring 3mm and 5mm rubber cubes on the mat provide excellent traction and can even be used as exceptional safety mats when it is not snowing outside.
At 36” wide, these premium heated walkway mats are wide enough to accommodate most regular wheelchairs and are great at providing hazard free wheelchair accessibility.
These mats are heavy enough to stay in place around slippery environments and strong enough to handle the weight of cars, making them perfect to be used in the driveway.
- The Heated Cubes Premium heated walkway mats are 36” x 60” in size
- Available stair mats and doormats can be connected with the walk way mats to create a complete system.
- A GFCI power unit is required to power the premium heated cubes snow melting system. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Each GFCI can support an amperage load of up to 13.6 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Cubes Premium Doormat uses 1.9 Amps, 240V uses 0.8 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Cubes Premium Walkway mat uses 3.4 Amps, 240V uses 1.7 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Cubes Premium Stair mat uses 0.9 Amps, 240V uses 0.45 Amps
- Made of SBR moulded rubber, the premium snow melting mats are completely waterproof and very durable.
- Operating at 7 to 10 degrees Celsius, these premium heated mats can melt snow at 2” per hour
- These heated mats will continue to melt snow in extremely cold temperatures as low as -15 degrees Celsius
- All Heated Cubes Mats come with a 2 year Manufacturer’s warranty