|Face Style||Raised Cube Pattern|
|Application||Outdoor Stairs in Cold Temperatures|
Heated Cubes Premium Snow Melting Stair Mats
Slippery stairs with snow and ice can be very dangerous in the winter time and can cause severe injuries, especially in the harsh winter conditions that we often face in Canada. The Heated Cubes Premium Snow Melting system ensures that you create a safe and dry passage to your doorstep without having to spend hours on back breaking shoveling work.
Canadian designed to keep your entrances, walkways and stairs safe, the heated cubes premium heated mats are UV protected, interconnecting, electrically heated rubber mats. These features help them last longer and withstand heavy duty use.
The unique offsetting design featuring 3mm and 5mm rubber cubes on the mat provide excellent traction and can even be used as exceptional safety mats when it is not snowing outside.
These mats are also heavy enough to stay in place around slippery environments and strong enough to handle the weight of cars.
- The Heated Cubes Premium heated walkway mats are 11” x 38” in size
- Available walkway mats and doormats can be connected with the stair mats to create a complete system.
- A GFCI power unit is required to power the premium heated cubes snow melting system. (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Each GFCI can support an amperage load of up to 13.6 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Cubes Premium Doormat uses 1.9 Amps, 240V uses 0.8 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Cubes Premium Walkway mat uses 3.4 Amps, 240V uses 1.7 Amps
- Each 120V Heated Cubes Premium Stair mat uses 0.9 Amps, 240V uses 0.45 Amps
- Made of SBR moulded rubber, the premium snow melting mats are completely waterproof and very durable.
- Operating at 7 to 10 degrees Celsius, these premium heated mats can melt snow at 2” per hour
- These heated mats will continue to melt snow in extremely cold temperatures as low as -15 degrees Celsius
- All Heated Cubes Mats come with a 2 year Manufacturer’s warranty.