|Material||100% PVC Vinyl|
|Face Style||Looped Random Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Looped PVC Vinyl|
|Edging||Factory Press/Optional Heavy Duty Vinyl|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor Areas with Light to Moderate Traffic|
|Total Height||12.7mm (0.5")|
|Total Weight||0.7 lb/ft²|
CM Viper 8150 Everscrape Logo Mats
CM Viper 8150 Everscrape Logo Mats consist of a durable looped vinyl surface that removes, hides as well as traps dirt and moisture which keeps surrounding areas clean and safe. This surface structure combined with a non slip backing also allows water to quickly drain out of the side, making these mats ideal for weather conditions such as snow and rain, as well as wet areas such as boats. These inlaid mats are long-lasting and vibrant, so that you can feature your unique logo and promote your brand without worrying about rubbing or fading.
Why CM Viper 8150 Everscrape Logo Mats?
These mats have a slip and water resistant PVC vinyl backing designed to prevent it from lifting and slipping when used in wet and dry environments. Their unique texture collects and hides debris underneath the surface, while providing a smooth and comfortable feeling underfoot. Together, their backing and surface make CM Viper 8150 Everscrape Mats durable. They can withstand tough environments such as heavy rain without damaging or losing functionality as they are mildew resistant and quick drying.
CM Viper 8150 Everscrape Mats’ surface is tough, but lightweight, so they can be easily moved and adjusted to various settings. These mats’ durability also makes it easy to clean and maintain their vibrancy by vacuuming, shaking out or wiping the surface. These mats are available in a large variety of colours to fit perfectly within your unique space.
Due to the design and material of this mat, there are more exciting colours to choose from offering a unique, durable one piece solution that can easily accommodate to various areas.
To feature designs and logos, CM Viper 8150 Everscrape Logo Mats are inlaid. This process creates a durable one piece mat that is resilient against fading and rubbing. To inlay these mats, the base mat is cut to the backing in the shape of your design. Then, secondary mats of the same material, but in your logo’s colours are cut to fill in the bae mat’s cut outs. Next, the pieces are bounded together along with the base mat. The backing is then reinforced, to create a long-lasting mat.
Please keep in mind that the inlaid mat construction creates strict design requirements:
- ▸ Lines and designed areas must be a minimum of 9.5mm (3/8") thick
- ▸ The space between lines and designed areas must be a minimum of 19mm (3/4")
- ▸ Ideal for indoor/outdoor entrance areas with light to moderate traffic
- ▸ Wet areas
- ▸ Lobbies
- ▸ Shopping malls and retail locations
- ▸ Hotels
- ▸ Restaurants and Clubs
- ▸ Corporate Offices
- ▸ Elevators
- ▸ Service Counters
Features and Benefits
- ▸ CM Viper 8150 Everscrape Logo Mats are available solution dyed in the colours purple, burgundy, brick red, espresso brown, pink, khaki, pewter grey,dark grey, platinum, royal blue, navy blue, middle blue, juniper green, dark green, lancer green, black, gold, lemon, yellow, orange and white
- ▸ With a wide variety of colors, these mats can personalize your space while promoting your brand
- ▸ These mats are heat pressed together to produce one solid mat
- ▸ For looped mats without logos see our CM 8150 Viper Everscrape Matting here
- ▸ Regular lead time is 3-4 weeks
These durable mats are constructed with a PVC vinyl backing and heat pressed looped facing which allows us to cut the mats to the exact size that you need. Custom sized mats can be ordered online in linear feet as shown above. Or you can contact us at email@example.com with your requirements.