|Construction||SBR Rubber Combined With Dense Closed Cell Foam Base|
|Face Fibre||SBR Rubber|
|Sizes Available||2’x3’, 3’x5’, 3’x12’,|
|Custom Sizes||Available in 2’, 3’, and 4’ widths|
Ergo Mat Grande Matting
Ergo Matting features a corrugated ribbed top surface of resilient SBR rubber providing directional traction to reduce slips. At a full ONE-INCH thick, Ergo Mat™ offers superior anti-fatigue support for applications where workers are required to stand for long periods of time such as packaging stations, shipping departments, and assembly lines.
- The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. Now with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.
- Ergo Matting has corrugated ribbed top surface of resilient SBR rubber which is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology.
- Ergo Matting is one of the 4 most comfortable mats available for dry area applications.
- Ergo Matting has smooth marble-pattern top surface of heavy-duty rubber which is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology.
- Ergo Mats include sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides which afford easy access onto and off of mat.
- Ergo Mats consist of splicing option available for custom widths.
- Ergo Mats are best for All busy work cells that require more slip resistance than average.
- Ergo Mats are available in Black color
Please select the linear feet option to order a mat in a custom size.
2’ width - $43.99 per Linear Feet
3’ width - $65.99 per Linear Feet
4’ width - $87.99 per Linear Feet