|Material||100% Polyamide (Nylon)|
|Face Style||Random Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Tufted Yarns|
|Application||Indoor Areas with Moderate to Low Traffic|
|Total Height||6.35mm (1/4")|
|Total Weight||0.32 lb/ft²|
|Roll Length||15.24m (50')|
Dura Tuft Entrance Mats
Dura Tuft Entrance Mats are faced with twisted synthetic yarns and backed with a black PVC vinyl. The face fibres are extremely absorbent, and arranged in a random pattern which camouflages trapped grime. These mats’ durable and stable backing is non slip to reduce the likelihood of accidents. Dura Tuft Entrance Mats are an economical option for secondary commercial entrances and offices with moderate to low traffic.
Why Dura Tuft Entrance Mats?
Using tufted nylon fibres, these cost-effective mats are super absorbent. These mats feature a cut pile which collects and camouflages dirt and debris. The cut pile also makes these mats easy and quick to clean with a regular vacuum.
Dura Tuft Mats feature a cut pile, which produces a soft texture that is warm and comfortable underfoot. These mats’ low profile allows for easy transition of foot traffic, carts and wheelchairs onto and off of the mat.
- ▸ Ideal in moderate to low traffic secondary commercial entrances
- ▸ Retail locations
- ▸ Small offices
- ▸ Residential buildings
- ▸ Lobbies
Features and Benefits
- ▸ Dura Tuft Entrance Mats feature highly absorbent tufted nylon yarns
- ▸ Cut Piles are soft underfoot and easy to clean
- ▸ Available with a vinyl ramp edging to create a seamless transition from floor to mat
- ▸ The embedded PVC vinyl backing creates additional stability
- ▸ Dura Tuft Entrance Mats are available solution dyed in the colours red, brown, charcoal, and grey
- ▸ Rolls are available in a maximum size of 0.9mx12m (3’x39’)
- ▸ Regular lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact us for rush orders (shipped within 1-2 days)
This durable matting is constructed with a PVC backing which allows us to cut the mats to the exact size that you need. Custom sized mats can be ordered online in linear feet as shown above. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.