|Face Style||Berber Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Blended Yarns|
|Backing||Premium Composite Rubber|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor Areas with Moderate to Heavy Traffic|
|Total Height||12.7mm (1/2")|
|Total Weight||0.45 lb/ft²|
|Roll Length||12.5mm (41')|
Dura Nop Entrance Mats Rolls
Dura Nop Entrance Mats are highly economical with their low cost and excellent performance. With blended synthetic fibres, these mats will protect underneath and surrounding floors from damage by collecting the majority of moisture and dirt from shoes. The rigidity of these mats’ backing and vinyl ramp edging prevents lifting and slipping. These durable, functional and attractive mats are most effective in indoor and outdoor commercial entrance ways with moderate to high foot and wheeled traffic.
Why Dura Nop Entrance Mats?
Dura Nop Entrance Mats are widely used across North America due to their exceptional functionality and durability for a low cost. Using their blended synthetic fibres, these mats trap 80% of dirt and moisture, leaving surrounding floors damage free, clean and safe. Also, these mats feature an hobnail (berber) pattern, hiding dirt and allows for easy cleaning with a regular vacuum.
With a heavy duty ramp edging, these mats allow easy transition of foot traffic, carts and wheelchairs from the floor to the mat. This rigid edging and premium composite rubber backing prevents lifting and slippage.
These mats’ are resilient to the harshest Canadian climates, with their synthetic fibers they are highly resistant to mold and mildew and can withstand even the harshest salts and chemicals. Regular vacuuming is recommended to maintain Dura Nop Entrance Mats, but they can also be cleaned by hosing or hot water extraction.
Colouring and Pattern
The blended synthetic fibres that construct Dura Nop Mats are solution dyed and UV stabilized to produces an even colouring that resists fading and staining even with heavy use. These mats are available in 12 colours so that you can find the perfect one for your colour scheme. Fibres are needlepunch constructed into a hobail (berber) pattern which camouflages grime and can easily be cleaned.
- ▸ Ideal for commercial entrance and exit ways with moderate to high traffic
- ▸ Hospitals
- ▸ Apartment Buildings
- ▸ Warehouses
- ▸ Hotel Lobbies
- ▸ Elevators
Features & Benefits
- ▸ Fibres are solution dyed and UV stabilized to resist fading from rubbing and sun exposure.
- ▸ These anti-static mats absorb approximately 6.6L/m2 (1.45gal/yd2) of water
- ▸ Heavy Duty Edging reduces tripping hazards
- ▸ Limited 3 Year Abrasive Warranty on flat surfaces
- ▸ Dura Nop Entrance Mats are available in 12 colors which are grey, aspen, bordeaux, beige, cardinal red, harvest, black shadow, charcoal, midnight sky, chocolate, sisal and blue.
- ▸ To feature your custom logo on a Dura Nop Entrance Mat click here
- ▸ Rolls are available in 2mx12.5m (6.5’x41’)
- ▸ Regular lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact us for rush orders (shipped within 1-2 days)
This durable matting is constructed with fibres arranged into a hobail (berber) pattern, composed of a rubber backing, which allows us to cut the mats to the exact size and shape that you need. Custom sized mats can be ordered for Dura Nop Entrance Mats online here. If you are looking for a custom shape, please contact us at email@example.com with your requirements.