|Construction||Interlocking mat system|
|Face Style||Diamond pattern with drainage holes|
|Application||Industrial / Drainage|
|Sizes Available||30”x36”, 30”x48”, 30”x60”, 30”x72”, 30”x96”, 42”x72”|
Diamond Flex Lok Matting
Diamond Flex-Lok Matting is a high-performance matting system, that is perfect for any industrial environment requiring a drainage mat with ergonomic support and custom configuration capabilities.
The ergonomic properties of Diamond Flex-Lok™ are the result of a multi-tiered footing design that elevates the mat off the floor, creating air pockets that allow the mat to flex with the weight of the worker. A large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from the work area without clogging.
- PVC Construction offers resistance to chemicals, cutting fluids, oils, and greases
- A pronounced raised diamond pattern on the mat surface, and an inverted-V pattern on the ramps provide additional traction.
- The edging allows the mats to be beveled on all four sides to further prevent any tripping hazards.
- Diamond Flex-Lok Matting provides room at the bottom for sorbent pads, when used under extremely wet conditions.
- The easy interlocking system allows the mat to be taken apart for storage or moving purposes.
- The Black tiles and ramps are made out of 100% recycled PVC.
- Available in Black, and Black/Yellow for ramps and edging.