OutPeak Services Inc. (d.b.a. CanadaMats.ca)
5696 Imperial Street,
Burnaby, BC V5J 1G2 Canada
At Canada Mats, we work hard to provide our customers with the best possible customer service. See the FAQ's below for answers to commonly asked questions. If you don't find an answer here, please let us know by calling us at 800--624-0041 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shopping with your credit card with canadamats.ca is guaranteed to be safe and secure.
We take extensive steps to process thousands of Internet transactions securely and safely. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard for securing credit card transactions over the Internet.
This software encrypts all your personal information into an unrecognizable code that is securely transmitted from you to us. When this encrypted information reaches our secure server, we translate it back to its original form and store it safely offline and inaccessible through the Internet.
To continue our commitment to your security, every credit card processed is run through an address verification process to verify that the card is registered to the billing address on the order.
We are dedicated to providing you with a secure, worry-free shopping experience.
Absolutely! We understand it's sometimes easier to talk to a "real person " when placing an order. Call us anytime Monday thru Friday between 8am and 5pm Pacific time. Our toll free number is: 800-624-0041
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover as forms of payment. If you would like to use an alternative form of payment such as Paypal, wire transfer, purchase order, call us at 800-624-0041.
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
After placing an order you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email and we'll get you set up.
As an online retailer accepting and shipping orders across Canada, the list of taxes we need to collect based on your residence is as follows:
- BC – GST & PST
- Alberta – GST
- Saskatchewan – GST & PST
- Manitoba – GST & PST
- Ontario – GST
- Quebec – QST
- New Brunswick – HST
- Nova Scotia – HST
- Newfoundland & Labrador – HST
- Prince Edward Island – GST & PST
- Northwest Territories – GST
- Nunavut – GST
- Yukon – GST
We are required by law to charge tax on orders, which is calculated and itemized during the online ordering process.
We offer a Price Match option on almost any product. We do reserve the right to decline to match a price, but in most cases we will honor price match requests with other websites.
In order to qualify for a price match consideration, the following conditions and rules must be met:
1) The product must be in-stock and ready to ship that day on the lower priced site. Backorders will not be matched and we do not match prices on items that are out of stock.
2) The item must be EXACTLY the same as the product you want to order from us. Same color, size, model, etc.
3) Coupons and promotional codes may not be used with price matches, either from our site or from a competitors coupon.
4) Shipping prices will be met as well in the event that the lower priced site has a more expensive shipping charge.
5) The Product must be orderable online. Online advertisements are not honored unless the product can be ordered online through a secure server with a functioning shopping cart.
6) The price match must be completed BEFORE you order the product from us. No price match requests will be honored on items that have already been ordered and/or shipped.
If your request for a price match meets all the above guidelines, feel free to give us a call and we'll let you know if we can match the price! 99.9% of the time we will.
Currently we only ship to addresses within Canada. If you live outside Canada, please give us a call and we can certainly arrange to ship your order to you. *For orders to the Yukon or Northwest Territories we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees if necessary - we will call you if this is the case.
We are not responsible for shipping delays that are a result of credit card/billing problems, product availability delays, or order changes made after the order has been placed. If your order is received, the inventory is in stock and your credit card information matches the information you supplied with your order, your order will ship within 2 business days by regular Ground shipping. This does not apply to custom orders requiring custom logos or custom sizes. If you would like expedited shipping, please choose that online or give us a call and place your order over the phone.
The majority of items are shipped via FedEx Ground or UPS, but for larger items we might use specialized freight carriers.
We want you to be happy with your order! With some exceptions (see below), if you are not satisfied with your order you may return it within 30 days of your receipt of merchandise for a refund of the purchase price less shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee. We do, however, require that you pay to ship the item back to us, and any shipping fees originally paid on your order are non-refundable. Here are the exceptions and clarifications:
- Products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- We cannot accept returns on products that have been customized (color, logo, dimensions, edging, etc.).
Please contact us in order to receive complete instructions on returning goods. Once we receive your return, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
We do not accept exchanges, but you can exchange an item by returning it to us and placing a new order for the item(s) that you would like in place of the original order.