|Material||Nitrile Rubber and PVC|
|Total Height||6mm (1/4")|
|Roll Length||22.8m (75')|
Corrugated Switchboard Matting
Corrugated Switchboard Matting is made from non-conductive PVC and nitrile rubber. These mats are designed to protect workers from electric shock in areas with high voltage equipment such as electrical panels and circuit breakers.
Corrugated Switchboard Matting is a non-conductive 1/4" Nitrite rubber/PVC matting that was engineered to protect workers against electrical shock when working around high voltage apparatus within product specifications
- Meets the requirements of ASTM-D 178-01, standard specification for rubber, insulating matting.
- Meets optimal ASTM requirements of ozone resistance, flame resistance and oil resistance.
- Recommended maximum use voltage 17,000 volts AC
- Recommended for use around high voltage applications such as electrical panels, circuit breakers, etc.
- Corrugated Switchboard Matting is available in 2' x 75', 3' x 75' and 4' x 75' Rolls
- Corrugated Switchboard Matting is available in Black color
- Tyle II Class 2
Corrugated Switchboard Mating is available in custom cuts