Conductive Smooth Top Anti-Fatigue Mats
Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
Prevent the accumulation of static electricity by quickly draining it from operators and eliminate the hazards of data loss or the damaging of micro-circuitry equipment with Conductive Smooth Top Matting.
- 1/8" thick conductive smooth surface with a resilient closed cell polymeric sponge base.
- Your choice: 1/2" or 7/8" overall thickness with beveled edges.
- Resistivity: Less than 106 OHMS, test method ESD-S7.1 1994.
- Conductive matting should always be used with a ground cord, and the surface kept clean.
- Use ground cord AA-107 to connect all ESD mats to a building ground or an electrical outlet, using the screw that secures the outlet cover as the attachment point.
|Stock #||Size||Weight Ea. 1/2"||Weight Ea. 7/8"|
|CS-2436TT||2´ x 3´||9.0 lbs.||12.0 lbs.|
|CS-3660TT||3´ x 5´||23.0 lbs.||30.0 lbs|
|Custom Sizes - Available in Lengths up to 75 Lin.Ft.|
|Stock #||Size||Wt. Lin. Ft. 1/2"||Wt. Lin. Ft. 7/8"|
|CS-36TT||36"||4.5 lbs.||6.0 lbs|
|CS-48TT||48"||6.0 lbs.||8.0 lbs
|CS-72TT||72" Seamed||9.0 lbs.||12.0 lbs|
|CS-96TT||96" Seamed||12.0 lbs.||16.0 lbs|