|Material||Nitrile Rubber (10% recycled content) H|
|Construction||High Density Closed Cell Foam|
|Sizes Available||2' x 3', 3' x 5', 4' x 6', 3' x 9'|
Comfort Flow Mat
Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks
Comfort Flow mats with its anti-fatigue properties is perfect to improve your employee's morale and productivity as these mats are designed to be ergonomic and comfortable. The Comfort flow mats are ideal to be used in kitchens, behind bars and wet industrial applications.
The features and benefits of the Comfort Flow mat include :-
- Comfort Flow Mat is made off high density closed cell Nitrile cushion (with 15% recycled content) which ensures higher resistance to grease and oil proof and chemical resistant thus providing greater performance in wet or dry conditions.
- Comfort Flow mat is welding safe and static dissipative
- Leight weight and flexible making is easy to handle and to clean even though it is heavy duty.
- The surface structure comes with drainage holes which will allows the debris and water to flow through.
- Comfort Flow has a raised pattern that reduces accidents caused by slip and fall. They are Certified Slip Resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- The mat has a lifetime anti-microbial treatment which guards against odors and degradation.
- Made out of rubber, the Comfort Flow mat will lay flat and not curl at the corners like other mats.
- With a non-skid backing, the mat is perfectly safe and stays in one place, preventing skidding
- Beveled Edges ensures a safe transition from mat to floor
- Comfort Flow Anti-Fatigue Mat is 3/8" in thickness and comes in Black