|Construction||18 oz Vinyl / 1-3/8" Cross-link foam + 1" Polyurethane Foam|
|Sizes Available||4' x 4' , 4' x 4' , 4' x 8', 5' x 10' and 6' x 12'|
|Total Weight||9 lbs|
Combo Martial Art Mats
With current lead times, all orders placed on this product will be delivered after Dec 25, 2019
Whether you are practicing martial arts at home or at your local dojo or even participating in a competition – consider this – the impact of jumping, being thrown or bounced off on a cement floor!! Training on a hard floor takes its toll on the body in many ways. Doing forms, running through techniques, or sparring on a hard floor can quickly wear down your feet, your back, and your knees. And when getting slammed on the floor during a throw, serious injury could occur to bones, joints, and head. For the sake of your poor body, investing in proper martial arts matting is critical.Combo Martial Art Mats gives you not only protection for your body but also that added self-assurance when practising your drills or learning new skills.
Features and Benefits
- The Combo Martial Arts mat is ideal for any form of martial arts training.
- Be assured of firm footing and a semi soft landing for throws and falls with the Combo Martial Arts Mat whether you are a trainee or for the more advanced martial artist.
- The cover consists of 18oz. vinyl for durability and resilience
- These martial art mats are custom made for each order.
- Made with 2.25" thick dual foam and firm 1-3/8" cross-linked foam over 1" rebonded foam, these mats have been constructed for heavier throws and falls. The dual foam system offers excellent cushioning and shock absorption for repeated impacts.
- The dual foam system also allows for additional self assurance when learning new movements.
- Colors Available: Royal Blue, Yellow, Red, Rainbow, Green, Black, Pink, Purple, Orange, Lime Green and Light Blue
- Sizes: 4' x 4' , 4' x 4' , 4' x 8', 5' x 10' and 6' x 12'
- Thickness: 2.25"
- If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-624-0041 or 604-628-7791 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.