- Cleaning Instructions
Designed for outdoor use, the Brush Hog mat features coarse nylon fibers that aggressively remove dirt and moisture from shoes to keep your floors clean and dry.
The turf-pile construction aggressively scrapes dirt from shoes and filters moisture and dirt away from the mat surface. Made of fade-resistant solution-dyed nylon, this mat will not fade in sunlight.
|SBR rubber (with 20% recycled rubber from car tires) smooth or universal cleated
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375")
STANDARDS & TESTING
- Certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF1-70
Brush Hog is recommended for outside applications
- all commercial buildings
- dry or wet outdoor environments
- Vacuum regularly - Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract, clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
- Hang mats to dry
- Mats should be dry before placing back in service
Made to Impress
Experience the perfect combination of style and functionality with our flagship entrance mats. These mats are made with top-grade materials that not only create an aesthetically pleasing entrance but also excel in keeping areas clean.
Sourced and designed to last in Canada, these mats stand up to the heaviest of usage.
Entrances such as the Vancouver Waterfront Station that sees millions of people walk through their doors each day, have now used Canada Mats to protect their floor for many years.