|Material||100% Natural Coir Coconut Fiber|
|Construction||Coconut Husk Fibres Woven Together|
|Face Style||Herringbone Pattern|
|Face Fibre||Natural Coconut Husk Fibres|
|Edging||Optional Heavy Vinyl Nosing|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor Areas with Moderate Traffic|
|Total Height||9mm (3/8")|
|Roll Length||46m (150')|
Herringbone Weave Coir Runner Matting
This completely natural Coir Runner Matting is made from fine coconut husk fibres woven together into a durable matting that provides traction, absorbs moisture and scrapes away dirt. This matting is a sustainable option for commercial and residential environments.
Herringbone Weave Coir Runner Matting is made from natural coconut husk fibres, also known as coir fibres, woven together into a herringbone pattern and is free of any synthetic edging or backing. This matting’s fine coconut husk fibres are one of the best materials to scrape away dirt and moisture while providing traction. Suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor environments, this matting is best used as runners, floor coverings, and stair treads.
Why Herringbone Weave Coir Runner Matting?
This matting is not only an attractive addition to any room, but it is highly functional as well. Herringbone Weave Coir Runner Matting’s fine coconut husk fibres keep surrounding floors clean and extend their lifespan by brushing away grime, absorbing moisture and resisting bacteria from shoes and feet. In addition to its dirt trapping capabilities, Coir Runner Matting provides strong traction, even after heavy use.
This Coir Matting’s herringbone weave makes it one of the most versatile mattings in the world. With a strong performance in both commercial and residential environments, Herringbone Weave Coir Runner Matting can be used on stairs, walkways, and anywhere a durable material is required underfoot.
Pattern & Colouring
Herringbone Weave Coir Runner Matting features a golden brown colour which is naturally developed in the fibres by the sun’s warmth while they are still attached to the coconut husks. Because the colouring is entirely natural, the undyed fibres are uniquely woven together to form a V-shaped pattern which also referred to as herringbone. Its neutral colouring and attractive herringbone pattern fits well in both contemporary and traditional environments.
Coco Matting is sustainably sourced as all the coir fibres within this matting are a natural by-product of the coconut harvesting industry in Sri Lanka, India. There are no synthetic materials used to back or edge this mat, making it entirely natural and sustainable. These natural features make Coco entrance mats the perfect addition to any environmentally conscious home or workspace.
- ▸ Indoor and outdoor areas with moderate traffic
- ▸ Stairways
- ▸ Sidewalks and garden paths
- ▸ Agricultural and horticultural
- ▸ Soil erosion control
- ▸ Plant bed liners
- ▸ Liquid / oil / chemical absorption
Features & Benefits
- ▸ Mats are eco-friendly and sustainable, made from 100% natural coconut fibre.
- ▸ The fine coconut fibres and strong herringbone weave make this mat tough and durable
- ▸ Its neutral colouring, durability and 9.5mm (3/8") thickness allows the mat to easily fit visually and physically into most spaces
- ▸ Excellent sound & temperature insulator
- ▸ Resistant to moisture, dampness, salt water, bacteria, mold, fungi, rot and moths
- ▸ The matting’s coir fibres come from coconut husks harvested along the beautiful tropical shores of Sri Lanka and India
- ▸ This material is available in custom cut sizes or full 45.7m (150’) rolls
- ▸ Available roll widths are 69cm (27”), 91cm (36”), 114cm (45”), 183cm (72”)
- ▸ Regular lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact us for rush orders (shipped within 1-2 days)
This low profile matting is constructed from coir fibres tightly woven into a herringbone pattern which allows us to cut the mats to the exact size and shape that you need. Custom sized mats can be ordered online as shown above. If you are looking for a custom shape, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.